• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Pepin Special Edition

Of all the Pepin stuff lately, the My Father Le Bijou has been my fave. That and my old standby, the Blue Label (go figure).

A MFLB in 5.5 X 44 would be interesting.....a smaller ring than their regular releases......:love:

Yep, sounds like a winner to me :thumbs:.

Reye's eh? Hmmm, just cut a No 4 in half and split it with freebern!
That's too easy, you need to make it small to begin with :laugh: Plus someone gets stuck without a pigtail to cut! What's the fun in that? :sign:

I agree with all of the above (except for Gary. I refuse to agree with him on anything.)

So what about maybe an MF Le Bijou in Maduro. JG wrapper or similar and MFLB fillers in a 6X44 pigtail.

So what about maybe an MF Le Bijou in Maduro. JG wrapper or similar and MFLB fillers in a 6X44 pigtail.

thumbsup300x266.jpg

Al let us know when you are taking pre-orders :thumbs:

I will keep you guys posted on what's going on. Jamie seems very interested in doing something as I am already smoking a 6X46 JG with a pigtail as we speak. Great, but it's a little to fresh, needs to dry a bit.

I will keep you guys posted on what's going on. Jamie seems very interested in doing something as I am already smoking a 6X46 JG with a pigtail as we speak. Great, but it's a little to fresh, needs to dry a bit.

Hey, Al. So about that box I'm about to buy... ;)

-Mark

If its anything like the lanceros that you had Al, I will be buying boxes(plural)!!!!!!!!!

Didn't read all the posts about to head to work but my vote is the My Father Le Bijou i just had one about two hours ago and ive been loving them i bet you would get some sales from the my fathers...=] :laugh:

Just wanted to keep everyone posted, I was out of town for the last 10 days or so. We (the several people that constantly argue in my head) are still going back and forth with a few different ideas and I will give you info as I get it. On a side note, I am getting close to 1000 posts and that calls for a contest of some sort. I'm not sure what to do? I'm thinking that whoever can bait me into post #1000 should get maybe a My Father Baseball Bat and a My Father pipe for the holiday. The Pipes are sweet if you haven't seen one, the bats have a few picks floating around and they are really cool as well.

Just wanted to keep everyone posted, I was out of town for the last 10 days or so. We (the several people that constantly argue in my head) are still going back and forth with a few different ideas and I will give you info as I get it. On a side note, I am getting close to 1000 posts and that calls for a contest of some sort. I'm not sure what to do? I'm thinking that whoever can bait me into post #1000 should get maybe a My Father Baseball Bat and a My Father pipe for the holiday. The Pipes are sweet if you haven't seen one, the bats have a few picks floating around and they are really cool as well.

I heard Jon is bored! That way everyone wins. :D

It'll never happen!