• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Pepsi Holiday Spice

SFG75

Master-passer
O.K., I'm perhaps the only person to post something about a non-alcoholic drink, :blush: but here it goes.

-What do you think of Pepsi's holiday spice? I can't get enough of the stuff!. I'm hording a large supply so that I can at least make it to March before I run out. A lot of other people I've talked to just can't stand the stuff(reminds me of asking about Te-Amo cigars! :laugh: .) Hopefully they won't take the stuff off the shelves until the second week of January. ??? ;)

Actually being a devote Pepsiholic I had to try it .........wasn't bad. I enjoyed it with a Padron Anniversary the cinnamon spice was a nice accent to the cigar

Have not tried it. I'm one of those folks who can drink a 2L of diet pepsi a day.

Haven't even seen the stuff in my part of PA, but then I haven't been looking either. If I drink 3 cans of Pepsi a year I'd be surprised. More of a birch beer/Squirt/7Up kinda guy.

I like it a lot. Been meaning to try it with some Jack or Beam :p

I can get the 20oz bottles here for $0.50 each, all day long. ;)

PuroBrat said:
I like it a lot. Been meaning to try it with some Jack or Beam :p

I can get the 20oz bottles here for $0.50 each, all day long. ;)
[snapback]150596[/snapback]​

Now that you mention it, Jack sounds really interesting with holiday spice. :cool:

I tried that Pepsi Spice. I'm not too big a fan. It's better than Pepsi Blue though.

Eshaw99 said:
I tried that Pepsi Spice. I'm not too big a fan. It's better than Pepsi Blue though.
[snapback]151012[/snapback]​

Good heavens, Pond Water is better than Pepsi Blue :puke:

Anyone see holiday spice in twelve packs or twenty-some odd cases? ??? ??? All I can find is the 20 oz. bottles that cost $1.00 each.

To me it tasted like someone found an old high school gym sock and dropped it in my Pepsi...old and stale tasting. I've been killing the diet vanilla Pepsi, though! :cool:

SFG75 said:
Anyone see holiday spice in twelve packs or twenty-some odd cases? ??? ??? All I can find is the 20 oz. bottles that cost $1.00 each.
[snapback]151122[/snapback]​

They are 2/$1 here, but I have not seen it in any other size.

I was in the largest food store in my area yesterday and they don't have any of this. Maybe we're lucky out here. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Eshaw99 said:
[snapback]151012[/snapback]​

Never tried that either - but I sure do miss Crystal Pepsi.....

They are 2/$1 here, but I have not seen it in any other size.

You lucky bastid!!. I can't find a similar deal where I live.

tony:Yeah, people either love it or hate it. Sometimes I wonder if I'm the only one that likes the stuff. That's o.k. though, that means they'll try and sell all the stuff after the holidays at a super cheap price. :cool:

I can see it as a mixer but not straight up. I'll be on the look out after the Holiday if I see it on sale will let you know.