• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Perdomo Edicion de Silvio Torpedo No.2 review

I smoked an Edicion de silvio Torpedo that I got in a trade from Triple_D(Thanks again!!) This cigar was Excellent!! Lots of flavors including pepper, coffee, cedar and hints of licorice. A very well constructed cigar and the draw was perfect. Nubbed the sucker. :p
These will definitely improve with age!! :thumbs:

SMOKOZUNA said:
I smoked an Edicion de silvio Torpedo that I got in a trade from Triple_D(Thanks again!!) This cigar was Excellent!! Lots of flavors including pepper, coffee, cedar and hints of licorice. A very well constructed cigar and the draw was perfect. Nubbed the sucker. :p
These will definitely improve with age!! :thumbs:
yep, that was my recollection as well -- a whole lot of distinct flavors in that cigar. Anyone who bags on Perdomo based on their experience with other cigars from them is missing out -- this is a great smoke folks.

Freaking great smoke personally. Thought that I was going to burn myself trying to smoke it down to the nub.

Each company makes dogs and we shouldn't be too hard to judge one brand they make over the dogs they put out. Fuente makes Quorum bundles, Montesino, Cuesta-Rey, and most of their low end products are complete turds, but they make some really great cigars like Don Carlos, Ashtons, and of course Opus and Anejo. ???