• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Perdomo fans listen up!

I know Nick personally. Not necessarily the A #1 fan of Tabacalera Perdomo, but he definitely does have some outstanding products amidst a sea of some rather mediocre ones. Don't really care to get too involved in this diatribe, but there's probably far more to this story than anyone here knows.

Also, knowing Nick, I SERIOUSLY doubt he would contribute anything to the Cuban economy by way of flying in a roller from Cuba. Unclear from your post whether you meant the store or Nick flew in the roller, but I'm assuming you meant Nick. Maybe a native Cuban (now living elsewhere), who rolls, but no way in hell is he resorting to funding anything in Cuba by arranging for payoffs and travel visas for rollers (or a roller) out of the country. I just know his politics - and history - on this too well, as well as that of my own family. ;)

I'd be the first to agree, it'd be a pity to steamroll the little mom and pop, but it's the freedom to do just as this that have caused many to give their lives fleeing other regimes. It's Capitalism baby. God Bless it.

MiamaCubano
I agree with you totally on the Cuban roller. My guess is that they reside elsewhere now but they are promoting them as a "Cuban Roller", same as lots of domestics promote there "Cuban Seed"\

Glad to see you active again too.

ads

MiamiCubano said:
it's the freedom to do just as this that have caused many to give their lives fleeing other regimes. It's Capitalism baby. God Bless it.
[snapback]194150[/snapback]​

we need a smiley of a waving American flag!

:flagwavey: