• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Perdomo mistakes

servebig

Just got through smoking a really pleasant surprise that i got i Rnccens pass. Thanks to Nic for making it one of his puts! Usually I like to try stuff that i havent had, and if a cigar LOOKS good in the batch i usually go with it. When i saw from the list that this was what it was i was shocked. Visually this was as beautiful a gar as i have seen. Its a maduro pyramid with a very sharp point. you could have used it as a dart!

The only thing the slightest bit wrong with this smoke was that it was a wee bit tight, but really thats just splitting hairs to finsd any fault. the ash was a snow white solid 2 incher. loads of spice, i would say it was on the fuller side of med-full bodied. absolutely clean straight burn down to the last inch,,,i was that CI had em for about 2 bucks a pop, and this man plans on stocking up! apparently its the same cigar as the Milenario (4 times the price) only its not box pressed and there is no band.

barney

I've bought a few bundles of these in the past and they are a great value :thumbs:

Nice tasting cigars, great burn and draw and a nice, tasty maduro wrapper :thumbs:

Bought 4 bundles of these myself. Figured if I didn't like them I'd give them to my Dad. He only gets 2 bundles, I'm keeping the other 2. :thumbs:

Thosae always looked and sounded good in the CI catalog. Now I know. Thanks guys.

M. Gipson

DAMNIT, how am I going to hide buying these from the wife???

:D

Thanks for the heads up. :thumbs: I've been wondering how these taste.

Pay attention to who is buying on cbid..
Lets not drive the price up against each other :D

Bill

I placed a post last week in the "great buys" area in regards to these beauts!

http://www.cigarpass.com/forumsipb/index.php?showtopic=8123

These are the Milenario's; just in the round. I have as of recently gotten addicted to Nick's smokes! The Perdomo2 was the culprit, specifically the Milenario. They are all that the yellow band Milenario's are, sans band and box press. If you go to CBI* you can get them generally for less than CI sells them for. Nice puffy white smoke with the excellent construction the P2 is famous for.

I'm in on the 'newbie' trade. As soon as I'm up, I am gonna trade for a few more bundles of these; they have now become my everyday smoke.

My bid is in, based on recommendations. (Hope I don't have to join AVB's thread on the "worst smoke you've gotten based on recommendation." :sign: )

BUT, of all the Perdomo's I do like the Millenario (and, of course, the Silvio), so I think I'm fairly safe. :D

(Or, look for Perdomo mistakes available for trade, coming soon to your local CP) :D