• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

PERFECT!

Jonesy

Got Ink ?
Reaction score
So, how many Brothers did like I did tonight and sit on the couch tonight and watch one helluva exciting game between the Giants and Patriots?
I'm not a Patriots fan, but I was certainly rooting for them. How many times can a person say that they've watched 4 NFL records be broken in a single game. The Patriots showed why they were deserving of the accolades they've gotten this year when they ran off 22 unanswered points in the second half to win 38-35. The bomb to Moss was a thing of beauty to watch. How many times do you see a quarterback throw a long pass to a wide open receiver just to watch it fall through his hands and then come back with the same play....confidence! I've watched football for quite some time and this is by far the most complete team I've ever seen. I'm anxious to watch the playoffs start because I honestly believe that the three hottest teams in the NFL right now are in the AFC...New England, Indy, and Jacksonville. I know the Cowboys and the Packers are the cream of the crop in the NCF, but they're just not riding the high that the AFC's are on right now. The AFC championship game may be the best game of the year!

I saw the game and damn was it good. I thought that the records would get broken in the 1st quarter and it would be 2nd stringers the rest of the way. Boy was I wrong....

Only drawback was I missed an awesome sale on the board... A Toast Across America set for $30 dollars or history in the making? hm....hard decision...LOL...Good game though.

God damn that was a great game!!!!...Too bad I am a Giants fan :(

But like I said that was a GREAT game.

I really hate Eli though! Lil prick bastard... One turn over and it ruined the whole game for us.

I really hate Eli though! Lil prick bastard... One turn over and it ruined the whole game for us.

At least now we know how the Pats win games, put their finger into someone's eye and evade the personal foul.

At least now we know how the Pats win games, put their finger into someone's eye and evade the personal foul.
You're obviously too young to remember Sam Huff.

Doc

Yeah it would have been niced to see them get a 15 yard kick in the nuts for that.

Yeah it would have been niced to see them get a 15 yard kick in the nuts for that.

Guess it was made up for by the bs call on moss for his touchdown celebration..............

Guess it was made up for by the bs call on moss for his touchdown celebration..............

Why is it that whenever a football favorite of anyone wins or loses, people start bringing out the BS of the game? Lets remember guys, there was a time when officials looked away at all of this stuff. I say go back to the days of leather helmets and no pads...get rid of the juice and please squash the whiners. Oh , by the way I am a Pats fan and have been one all my life. Should they win the SuperBowl. They will be the first dynasty of the ne millenium. Get over it boys.

should re-read my response. I was stating that those that are complaining over the no call is just sour grapes.... Whereas IMO the call on Moss should not have happened, so it evened out. Not to mention that the call on Moss led to the touchdown return on the ensuing kickoff.........

should re-read my response. I was stating that those that are complaining over the no call is just sour grapes.... Whereas IMO the call on Moss should not have happened, so it evened out. Not to mention that the call on Moss led to the touchdown return on the ensuing kickoff.........

It wasn't aimed at you my friend. You're quote got caught up in the others. I'm just tired of people putting down a team that has done so much with so many. Most would call that talent.

Take it easy Marine. You should know what it's like to be the best. It ain't easy.

Doc.

Semper Fi my brother!!!!!!

And if you are talking about me saying I wish he got a 15 yarder for the poke in the eye... read my first post "I AM A GIANTS FAN"!!!!! LOL

Enjoy it while you can, Patriots fans. Colts, now playing with their starters, will knock them out of the playoffs.

If anyone wishes to bet with me otherwise I'd be willing to take action.

What's the bet?

Send him a PM. I just did.................

Enjoy it while you can, Patriots fans. Colts, now playing with their starters, will knock them out of the playoffs.

If anyone wishes to bet with me otherwise I'd be willing to take action.
I'd be up for that bet! You name the stakes.....