• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Pete Johnson @ Holts in Philly

BigAsh

Just got back from Holts....Let me say Pete Johnson not only has some quality smokes, but he's a helluva nice guy as well...really down to earth......Got some bounty....bought a box of Nobles, got 10 free Angeles, 3 Tat Blacks, a hat, a cutter, and a patch....

Pete3.jpg

Pete1.jpg

Just got back from Holts....Let me say Pete Johnson not only has some quality smokes, but he's a helluva nice guy as well...really down to earth......Got some bounty....bought a box of Nobles, got 10 free Angeles, 3 Tat Blacks, a hat, a cutter, and a patch....

Pete3.jpg

Pete1.jpg

Sweet!! Does that hat come with a bowl of soup?

No Franks...said any left are for charity auction only......and no soup "Schmels" ("Caddyshack" mod)

Aw man that's a nice Tat hat... better than the free one I got from Holt's for buying a box of Nobles. I'm hoping to make it up to Easton on Saturday he'll be at Famous.

The Famous gig looks sick....Bikers, "chick" painting, tatoo artists, beer....and did I mention "chick" painting?

Aw man that's a nice Tat hat... better than the free one I got from Holt's for buying a box of Nobles. I'm hoping to make it up to Easton on Saturday he'll be at Famous.

I am going down to Famous on Saturday.

The Famous event would be a dream. Very nice.

I went to Holt's today...or at least my credit card did. It was a great deal.

Yea, I'm looking forward to those.....It was a good way to spend a quick lunch break between clients!

Looking forward to the Angeles....never tried them, not my prefered size, but I hear they're a great smoke.....