• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Pete Johnson's newest creation

Mowee

On Halloween, Pete will release his latest creation....The Frank -- a tribute to Frankenstein--the monster not the doctor. It is part of his yearly release in the Monster series. Like the monster for which it is named, this baby is a big one 7 5/8 x 49. It is a box pressed double corona with a Broadlead Wrapper. He will be selling 666 boxes of the Frank this year. (Next year will be the Drac for Dracula) There will be 13 to a box, 13$ each and 13 retailers will be selling them. Pete will announce the retailers on Oct 13th of course.

I smoked mine this week....lots of great flavor and complexity. Light on the pepper, more cocoa and sweetness but very full bodied. In short delicious. I nubbed the stick. My only regret is that I now have to wait til Halloween to get more.

Yes they will, does anyone know what time it will be posted so when can get ready?

Pete didn't say...my guess is by mid afternoon Eastern and late morning Pacific.

Oh, man. I managed to get my hands on a full jar of the Blacks, due to a longtime relationship with my B&M, but they won't even be in the running for this one.

Gonna be a long wait till Monday to find out if there's even a chance for scoring a single!

~Boar

this has my name all over it...My birthday is Halloween and my name is Frank....

If that's not cigar Karma nothing is... :laugh:

Mowee,

I have already told you this, but just to say again...

Can you keep me/us posted on the retialers when you find out. I would love to get my hands on some of those.

To me, Pete and Litto, both do no wrong.

Another special marketing tactic :whistling: :rolleyes:

Mowee,

I have already told you this, but just to say again...

Can you keep me/us posted on the retialers when you find out. I would love to get my hands on some of those.

To me, Pete and Litto, both do no wrong.
You got it.

I don't even know what i am waiting for but bring it on. Can't wait to try these.

I checked Tatuaje's website and nothing was listed so I came here to post to see if anyone has any information.

Anyone got any info on this? Please share if you do :). Thank you!!

Jim