• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

PHEW! ......thank goodness that's over

Holy crap...three years?? :laugh: Somebody give THAT man a cigar!

Congrats on getting all that done D!

Thanks Greg. Man, I feel like I can conquer the world right now. "I'M GOING TO DISNEY WORLD" :sign: .....seriously! My wife's already started planning the trip for July! :laugh:

Thanks for a great contest. Just like you I always seem to procrastinate on taxes as much as I tell myself I will get to them well before April 15. Can't wait for the sticks and I will be sure to post some reviews. Thanks again.

Mike

You got it Mike. Three freakin' years of 'em. '05, '06 and '07...... done! Can somebody say GB? :laugh:

... just in time for Opus season... :whistling:

Congrats on getting that out of the way, I did that last year after I noticed my tax guy screwed up my '04 return. Fortunately it was screwed up in my favor & I got a nice little bonus. Have fun in Disney, we're taking our little guy down there in a few weeks, I can't wait, it's been over a year since I've taken any time off.

I just received DeVonn's (Amateuraficionado) more than generous 5 pack and I can't wait to smoke them as the weather is starting to get nice up here in Maine. He sent an Ashton VSG, Fuent Anejo, Padilla Limitado 2006, 601 Reserval Limtada & Bolivar. I am still amazed at the generosity on this site and just wanted to say Thank you.

Mike