• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Philadelphia Herf

SiriusBlack

Always make it look easy...
I wanted to guage interest for a small Philly herf on June 25th. Its my birthday and thought what better way to celebrate than with a smoke. I have already reserved Mahagony but am also looking into some other places in the city that have smoking areas. Assuming we end up at Mahagony the time will be from 7pm to 11pm on Thursday, June 25th. I am planning to invite the rep from Altidas. So hopefully we'll get some goodies to share as well. So let me know if there is any interests. Thanks!!

Depends on my work schedule but if I'm available I'll be there. I won't know until a couple weeks before though.

Will be at sea....headed to the Carribean.....early b-day wishes though....

I shouldn't have trouble making this, and I'm looking forward to meeting you. I don't know of places in the city, but I do know of some in Bucks.

See ya then!!

I am going to bag this. There wasn't alot of interest and now Mahogony giving me a hassle about reserving the space. I think Twizz was the only person that definitely said they could make it. I am thinking of pushing it to a weekend and just do something at my house instead or somewhere outside of Philly. There is a place in King of Prussia at the Mall. There is another place out in West Chester that I haven't tried out yet. So Twizz and others I'll just hit you back channel with some ideas. Thanks!!

You let me know Sirius, theres a great place in Newtown with a lounge and good booze and food, and it doesn't get packed until later on.

There is a place in King of Prussia at the Mall. There is another place out in West Chester that I haven't tried out yet.

I could make something around King of Prussia, but West Chester's a bit of a drive.

You let me know Sirius, theres a great place in Newtown with a lounge and good booze and food, and it doesn't get packed until later on.

This place is not even 10 minutes from me, so if it's there I'm in no question.