• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Philly Area Herf

flamchop

65/65
Curious as to interest in doing another Herf at Mahog's on Walnut in Philly? Mark (LOCAL669) mentioned to me a while back he'd like to get another one going and I had a good time at the last one.

So what do you guys say? Maybe shoot for a month or so from now?

Well I'd be pretty much open to any date... we gotta make sure Mark will be able to make it as well.

How's Saturday, November 1st look for everyone for now? It all depends of course on Mahogany's openings too.

Not to mention Wilkey - he's only 20-odd minutes south of me, across the PA-DE border.

He brothers, I going to contact Flamchop and see how where going to set this up. Either Flam or I will call and book the room for a solid date. Last time I booked we got the whole side room, so if anyone wanted to bring a friend or two it should be no problem. For all who have never been to Mahog's, there is a food and drinks served from the bar. Talk to you guys soon.

Mark

Nov 1 sounds good to me. A few days after my birthday, and likely I'll already be in the city that afternoon.

If you ask me I say the more the merrier... I think we had about 10-12 people last time, it'd be great to try and fill that room up this time... we can easily fit as many people that would like to come for this.

I talked to Mark (local) and I think for now we're going to try for November 1st. Mark let me know if you get in contact with Mahog's, or if you'd like me to call them.

Should be a good time!