• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Philly Herf @ Mahogs in April

Looking forward to this guys. I'm trying to get a headcount from the rest of the CF crew. I figure about 10 guys. Anyway, we should have the entire front room to ourselves because ....nice, warm Saturday afternoon = empty Mahagony's :laugh:

Looking forward to this guys. I'm trying to get a headcount from the rest of the CF crew. I figure about 10 guys. Anyway, we should have the entire front room to ourselves because ....nice, warm Saturday afternoon = empty Mahagony's :laugh:

Nice, we should have the largest group we've had so far then... can't wait!

It's usually pretty empty in there mid-day Saturday. Last time there was one other guy on his laptop in the corner... and some people in the back room at the bar.

I am still planning to come down Saturday. People keep trying to add stuff to my calendar for Saturday but I am learning to say "NO". Its a beuatiful thing.

It's usually pretty empty in there mid-day Saturday. Last time there was one other guy on his laptop in the corner... and some people in the back room at the bar.

I like the atmosphere in the bar room better.
That's where I'm camping out for the herf.

Chemyst :cool:

So that's where you're camping this year? Just another stop on the Appalachian Trail? ;)

Smoke one for me while I'm chasing the dollar and try not to hump the waitress' leg this time! :D

Steve

Anti-social :p

I'm there, the only question is whether I go on two wheels (bike), four wheels (car), or god-knows-how-many wheels (septa). See you there.

I'm there, the only question is whether I go on two wheels (bike), four wheels (car), or god-knows-how-many wheels (septa). See you there.

Make it two Marco, and I'll meet up with you and we can ride there (and share parking !!).

Any other guys going to this thing that ride? Anyone up for a morning ride and some lunch? It is supposed to be beautiful on Saturday!!!

I recommend the bikes as well (wish I had one!). It's supposed to be in the 70's and sunny. I'll probably be getting down there around noon myself to pillage Holts and have some lunch somewhere.

I've finally met someone on the exact opposite side of the city from me. About damn time!! :laugh:

That sounds good, PM Mall or something easy to find like that? Coffee and a smoke? What time?

I've finally met someone on the exact opposite side of the city from me. About damn time!! :laugh:

That sounds good, PM Mall or something easy to find like that? Coffee and a smoke? What time?

PM Mall is 5 minutes from me! I'll ride my 10-speed down!

I was actually thinking that the park itself would be pretty cool, whether as a starting point or doing a loop before heading into the city. It'll be late morning, though, because my wife and I wake up late and have a good breakfast together before we start our day.

Reportedly there are some nice surface roads along the river which we can take into town (I say reportedly because, while I did them on the Scenic Schuylkill Century last year, I wasn't exactly paying attention to the scenery - it was a cross between sucking air on hills, wishing a car would take me out of my misery, and repairing flat tires.).

Back