• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Phlly CPers

Goalee1

Hey guys, I"m going to be going to Philly for our 1 year wedding anniversary and was wondering what you guys know of the area near the airport. We're looking to stay at the Red Roof because we're bringing our 2 dogs with us (1 has medication that needs to be administered 2x a day), I didn't see any reviews on that one so any thoughts? Thanks G1

sorry no help on hotels around the airport.........but lots of decent restaurants downtown...try Devon's (on 18th I believe) if you get a chance....good crabcakes

Hey guys, I"m going to be going to Philly for our 1 year wedding anniversary and was wondering what you guys know of the area near the airport. We're looking to stay at the Red Roof because we're bringing our 2 dogs with us (1 has medication that needs to be administered 2x a day), I didn't see any reviews on that one so any thoughts? Thanks G1

I live in Philly now....if you want...send me a PM and I can help. The aiport really isnt near the center city and hotels, etc...but i'll tell you what I know.