• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Phoenix visit

beaucredo

hard work and self sacrifice
Hey guys.

I am going to be visiting Phoenix in June to catch a few Braves games at Chase Field.

I was wondering if anyone in the area could recommend a good cigar shop in the Phoenix area, and if anyone will be around (7th-10th) maybe we can meet up for a smoke.

Also, any general travel info (safe hotel/motel on a budget, cant-miss places to eat, etc.) would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks guys!

With all the boycotts of AZ going on right now, I don't think it will be hard to find affordable lounging or decently priced seats to the game.

I've only visited Phoenix once, which was back in March, but I met some friends from CF at a placed called Magnums that was awesome. I would highly recommend that as a place to grab a drink and a smoke. According to the locals, there aren't many places to smoke inside anymore. Definitely check it out.

http://www.yelp.com/biz/magnums-cigars-wine-and-liquor-phoenix

With all the boycotts of AZ going on right now, I don't think it will be hard to find affordable lounging or decently priced seats to the game.

You'll find decent seats and lodging in Phoenix every June not because of any boycotts, but rather because it will be 110F outside.

Personally I think Arizona should boycott LA and stop selling power to them immediately and see how they like going back to rolling black outs.

Casa Fuma fine cigars in gilbert
tinderbox in ahwatukee
Maduros in chandler
ambassadors in Scottsdale