• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Pick a Number contest (newbs encouraged to join!)

Swissy

Livin' the retired life!
Ok... need 20 people (preferably newer types to CP, but if you longer term CP'ers want to take a slot from a new guy...) to pick a number between 1 and 20 (The Wine Whore has the number memorized :laugh: )

- one guess per person - NO EDITS!! If you post a duplicate number you are out!! If you edit your post you are out!!
- no numbers can be used more than once, so check the previous postings.
- will run until all numbers are gone (that's 1 thru 20)
- I'll be in transit today so I'll check back this evening and post the winner and what they win.

Good luck!!
Jim

69!

Congrats!

unsure.gif

------

Oh...4!

Ok... need 20 people (preferably newer types to CP, but if you longer term CP'ers want to take a slot from a new guy...) to pick a number between 1 and 20 (The Wine Whore has the number memorized :laugh: )

- one guess per person - NO EDITS!! If you post a duplicate number you are out!! If you edit your post you are out!!
- no numbers can be used more than once, so check the previous postings.
- will run until all numbers are gone (that's 1 thru 20)
- I'll be in transit today so I'll check back this evening and post the winner and what they win.

Good luck!!
Jim

9....Thanks Swissy

Seven

WTH...........If I win, I get to pick the newb that gets the pack.

I like these types of contests. Very easy, and no thinking. ;) I will opt out of this one though; good luck to the rest of ya! :thumbs:

Brandon

My guess is: Puff the magic beedog.

Did Tony win?

Zombie-teen

Tim