• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Picked up a Macanudo Maduro

Wurm

Bratwurst and Beer
Went to the smoke shop hunting for a few PSD#4s tonight but they were out :(

So as I was looking aroung the humidor I saw one of these...

madidiplo2ai.jpg

Well Double D gave me one of his Iguana Maduros yesterday (was the best Thompson I've had BTW) to try and I still had a craving for another Maduro cigar I bought it.

Pretty interesting shaped smoke, almost like a mini-egg lol I'll be sure to do a review after it goes up in flames later this weekend.

gtphale said:
The Hyde Park Maduros are pretty decent also.
[snapback]246086[/snapback]​

I had one of those last time and really liked it... sadly she was out of them as well.

So I picked up the Diplomat and the last Partagas Piramides LE 2000 (ISOM) she had hidden in the back of the humidor.

I'm looking forward to both. :thumbs:

I also bought 2 Maria Mancini mini torpedo classico to try, I've been looking for some small cigars to smoke at work during my 40 min lunch break (I usually go for a walk in the woods surrounding the company grounds) and I'm hoping the Mancinis will fit the bill.

I don't care for Macs in general, but I tried a couple of these. (I had to, because of my mission to try every maduro on Earth :D ).

I didn't like them--too much "Mexican tobacco" flavor.

Just my two cents--YMMV.

SteveD.
b8f49505.gif

sduke said:
I didn't like them--too much "Mexican tobacco" flavor.

b8f49505.gif

[snapback]246304[/snapback]​

I like Mexican tobacco, I plan on smoking it in an hour or two when I head down to my local watering hole. I'll let you know how my mileage is when I get back.

Ok I smoked it to a nub tonight while swilling a few Paulaner helles at my favorite bar. And I have to admit for the price I wasn't very impressed. There is alot better smokes out there for the same amount of money or a bit more.

The Hyde Park Maduro I had a month ago burnt nicer and tasted better. I'm still a Mac fan, but I will not be buying another one of these

Back