• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Pics of your storage systems

joshmickelson

I apologize if this has already been done, but I would love to see pictures of your storage areas for both tobacco and pipes!

here is mine: (taken before I had two pipes)

2594636507_3e67ba506f.jpg

2595474892_19b65f05a2.jpg

It's simple, but it gets the job done. I keep my spare bulks in the same sealed plastic tubs with my record collection.

(my first boswell)
2594609893_52bc234ebd.jpg

Here's my complete Cellar area. It's in my basement where it never gets above about 63*F. You can see my cigar stash, too.

Cellar.jpg

Here's my Tobacco cabinet. I'm about to enlarge it all though. This is WAY too small.

TobacCabinet.jpg

My pipe cabinet open.

PipeCabinetOpen.jpg

My overflow. Yeah, theses are all full. :cool: Now you see why I need to enlarge my storage.

TobacStash.jpg

Maybe I have too much pipe tobacco.

I think you have a problem Alan! :laugh:

Very impressive. Let me know when you want to sell a pipe or two. :D

Alan,

I am curious as to how long you have been building this impressive collection?

Dave

Yeah, DAMN, Alan! I am truly awed!

I have a 25ct desktop humi with a Humidipuck. My tobacco is still in the vendor ziploc bags.

Thanks for all of the kind words. :)

Alan,

I am curious as to how long you have been building this impressive collection?

Dave

I've had about 6 of the pipes since college, about 15 years. (Oh my God, it's been 15 years! :( ) The rest I began collecting last August when I also began acquiring tobacco. I started acquiring cigars in more than 3s in early 2005.

The way I see it, I have plenty of room (not in my cabinet, but overall), the stuff isn't getting any less expensive, and it's almost all better with age, so why not stock up?

I'm not 100% positive I'll be able to get pipe tobacco (or any tobacco) through the mail in the future and I really have no local source. I really don't smoke all that often (a few times per week) so I'll always have some aged pipe tobacco and cigars to smoke. It works out. :cool:

TheWife© is very understanding since this is the only hobby I really have. I used to count fishing, but that is now a "family activity" so it's not really my hobby anymore. :D

Nice looking room Alan. A couple of the items in there look vaguely familiar :laugh:

Nice looking room Alan. A couple of the items in there look vaguely familiar :laugh:
Oh dear, I thought I hid the Grape White Owls you sent me from view. I'll have to rearrange! :sign: ;)

Isn't anyone else going to take a turn? I'd love to see some other folks' systems. I could use some ideas for my restructuring. :)

Nice setup- Alan! I love that rack and the wood walls. I don't have anything on this guy, but here is my pipe and tobacco setup...

Pipes scattered across the shelving-
001-1.jpg

Tobacco cabinet/"cellar"-
002.jpg

Contents-
003.jpg

More pipes spread about on shelf and in wood basket- (novelty type pipes)-
005.jpg

Very nice. I like that tobacco "cellar."

If I remember correctly you got that one of the big box home improvement stores, right? I've got to find it's bigger brother. :)

I wish I had a cabinet for my cigars like that. I'm tired of the 3 coolers I have stashed away.

Nice!

Here's my antique medicine cabinet, which I've posted before. I have no more room for tobacco though. Now I have to find a new cabinet for my tobaccos and just use this for my growing collection of pipes.

gallery_1871_97_232760.jpg

Nice, guys!

Wow, Marc, I didn't even know you were a BOTB as well as a great BOTL! :)

Is that in the bottom of your converted cabinet from a couple of years ago?

Nice, guys!

Wow, Marc, I didn't even know you were a BOTB as well as a great BOTL! :)

Is that in the bottom of your converted cabinet from a couple of years ago?

Yeah, I ended up having to get climate control for my cigar collection since I moved to Tejas. :blush:

Thought the old cabinet was perfect for pipe tobacco storage.

002.jpg