• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Pictures from our new office

moki

el Presidente
As some of you may know, we purchased a house earlier this year to be our new office. It's an old house from the 1890's that was converted into office space years ago, and a wing was added on the side -- separate from the house -- where doctors continue to rent space from us.

We're in the middle of moving stuff in still, and there's plenty to do in terms of finishing touches, but you can see some pictures of the house here:

http://www.ambrosiasw.com/forums/index.php...dpost&p=1298435

Scroll down to see more pictures, and there are more pics on the next page too.

Much to do, but we're getting there!

Inthacup said:
Very cool Moki. I assume 'much to do' includes a walk in humi for all the Opus :D
hehe... nope, but we will have a nice flagstone courtyard on which one can smoke a cigar. :)

You need an enclosed courtyard for those fine upstate NY winters :)

That's your OFFICE? Geez, that' better then my HOUSE!
LMAO - very nice there bud,
Dave ;)

Very nice Moki. I was looking for some sort of Humi, but couldn't find it. I guess the office is too nice to stack up a few Cooladors :p

Very nice setup. Thanks for the pics.

I wish my office was that welcoming...I'm stuck in cubicle land :(

Congratulations! :thumbs: Nice looking office
Is the outdoors area just as nice?

Bill

Nice Mokster.

Good soft mood coloring, reddish cabinetry for color, and the stainless says 'money'. Coffee machine looks cool too.

Now ya need Moki the security cat to roam the halls, and the executive lounge with CA, GQ, Investors Business Daily, the Sporting News, and one of those triangular conference call things on the foot table. Some high back leather wing chairs, a wet bar, a closet sized humi, and a couple of table lighters and ashtrays.

Next time I'm in upstate NY, we'll pace the flagstones with a couple of sticks :p

Regardless if you mix cigars in there or not..............it looks like a quality environment to both make money and relax while doing it. Nice aquisition.

M. Gipson

wam79 said:
Congratulations! :thumbs: Nice looking office
Is the outdoors area just as nice?

Bill
Yeah there's a nice big parking lot, and a decent sized plot of land around it. It has ugly vinyl siding on it, but it's easy to maintain.

Alas, having a humidor inside would be pointless, illegal to smoke in the workplace in NYS. Plus if I had a humi there, I'd get confused as to where my cigars are (home/work/club, oh my!)

Maybe one day. :)

It's an old house from the 1890s, so it has a nice homey feel, but we had the carpets torn up, and the hardwoods underneath refinished, everything painted, kitchen installed, a whole bunch of work done on it. Quite a difference between what it was, and what it is now.

Still got work to do tho...

Great looking office Moki... :thumbs:

You wouldnt happen to need any networking and/or server monkeys would ya? :sign:

Kryo said:
Great looking office Moki... :thumbs:

You wouldnt happen to need any networking and/or server monkeys would ya? :sign:
Maybe; what's your experience with BSD Unix?

Well I was in a good mood until I looked at moki's office then looked around at mine, missed matched furniture, dirty floors/walls, Grey metal desk. I think I'll go home.

Im more of a Windows Monkey... my Unix background is not what it used to be.

Kryo said:
Im more of a Windows Monkey... my Unix background is not what it used to be.
Don't need any Windows monkeys, sorry! :)