• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Pictures from Quad State Herf IV

Thanks for the pics/slideshow! I agree, was great seeing some faces to go with screen names.

Hey Greg,

The only thing I can go by with you is your thumb from all the reviews you wrote :) You oughta come up next year!

Best,

Joe

That is some great pictures! This is on my to do list!

Looking through the pics and seeing what I missed. Saw a couple of familiar faces in there. I hope I can get there next year.

Great job, Charlie and the rest involved. Looked like it was a great time..

Great slideshow! And of course I got to see Anthony again! Mr. Tone as I like to call him... :love:

I wish I could travel to all these herfs! Much fun!

Melly

Thanks Charlie. Nice shots. i especially liked the pictures of me. LOL

Charlie,
I hope you got the Regalo's in time... and hope they were enjoyed. Glad you guys had a good time.

Charlie,
I hope you got the Regalo's in time... and hope they were enjoyed. Glad you guys had a good time.

Yes Mike, they made it the day of the event, thank you very much brother. Beth called me at the Herf and said another box made it. She asked if it would be okay if my brother in-law who was coming to the event should bring it with him. I said heck yeah and they were highly appreciated by the guests that got to enjoy them that day. Hopefully you can make it to a Quad State Herf in the future and be our guest for the weekend. Thanks agin brother....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Thanks for the pics. Seems like a good time. Tone-NY scored with the humi! :D

Ever generous as he is he immediately and without a seconds hesitation gave it to a noobie BOTL who was truly awe struck by the gesture........Tony would never mention it but it bared mentioning in a time where there has been cynicism and doubt to the very nature of what makes us BOTL's...

Tony's gesture is one that will add not juts another long term member, but a guy to that understands what this place is truly all about...immho of course...

edit....cuz' I cant spell/type normally, never mind at a 5 to 7 this morning..lol

Eevr generous as he is he immediately adn without a seconds hesitation gave it to a noobie BOTL who was truly awe struck by the gesture........Tony would never mention it but it bared mentioning in a time where there has been cynicism and doubt to the very nature of what makes us BOTL's...

Tony's gesture is one that will add not juts another long term member, but a guy to that understands what this place is truly all about...immho of course...

In my dealings with him, that doesnt surprise me one bit! :thumbs: