• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Pirates of Caribbean 2

Robbmt

Thermal UP!!!!!!
The story was fine, but like any Hollywood sequel of late, special effects seem to be more important than the interaction between gifted actors. Character development is downsized in the desire to advertise the newest ride at Disneyland.

The ending, if you can call it that, is a teaser for the third movie to come. This does not allow the movie to stand alone.

Other than that its worth entertaining your brain for a few hours.

Hmmm, I'll have to go see Ahkmed and see if he has the bootleg yet, lol.

I watched it yesterday. Nothing really to tell. It was just par for me. Good action, unbelievable at times, as all good pirate movies should be...not as good as the first. See it when you can, but if you wait for the DVD, that will be ok too.

Well it sounds better then I expected actually. It seems when they make a movie that was as good and unique as the first it’s hard to follow that up with anything other then new action/new story.

I love JOHNNY DEPP'S acting abilities, so this movie was hit with me. The only drawback was the plot seemed a bit convoluted, but not so much that we did'nt enjoy it, three and a half stars! :D :cool:

I can't wait for the third....Keith Richards as Captain Jack's dad.

Keira Knightly is too beautiful, I don't think I can watch this movie without feeling empty after haha

When it reached the high 90s here last week, the movie was def a good way to kill some time. I did like the movie, pirates and all. For me, it seemed that it fell prey to itself ... we already knew the characters, their mannerisms, and such. So when it came out, we already knew how many of the characters would act. Still, something fun to see on the big screen.