• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Please help! I'm looking for a low priced daily smoke

smokehouse

I've been smoking alot of CAO and Drew Estate (No, not Acids) lately and my pockets aren't as deep as I would like them to be. Any suggestions for a quality smoke at a low price?

Yo, I posted on CW. Respond there or here...

Which CAOs have you smoked and liked? I'll let you konw a comparison.

Yo, I posted on CW. Respond there or here...

Which CAOs have you smoked and liked? I'll let you konw a comparison.

Oh, Oh!

Looks like Aaron doing a little stalking. :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign:

Low price is relative, but I think that Consuegras are tough to beat in the value department.

Primos is a quality stick for a reasonable price. It is the Los Blancos bundle line of cigars.

Edited to add: If you are interested in these, shoot me a PM. I have a ton on hand and could probably part with a few of them!

What do you consider low price? There are lots of great deals on seconds or runoffs at places like CI or Famous. Also you can get alot of good deals on email specials

What do you consider low price? There are lots of great deals on seconds or runoffs at places like CI or Famous. Also you can get alot of good deals on email specials

Good point. I didn't think to ask what is low cost to him. I do most of my shopping at local shops (which is the only place to get Primos, I think).

Hoyo de Monterrey - Dark Sumatra Espresso is a very nice inexpensive cigar.

hoyodarksumatraespresso.jpg

Well, there's "not expensive", less than $5, or there's "inexpensive", around $1.

I have little enough experience in the "not expensive" category and those answering elsewhere in the tread have probably covered the bases. However, since you want to reduce cost from CAOs, which retail for $3-$5 per cigar, I can't help think that you're referring to the latter as opposed to the former.

In the "inexpensive" category I rather like Consuegra #9's (ems or maduro), their rothschild size cigar, and having smoked CAOs you'll be used to a stronger taste. Angel 100's are stupendously great but I think that the last online vendor to have bundles, Larry Lynn, is out. Flor de Oliva, which I tried today. Old Fashioned (Macanudo and Partagas seconds) are good although you're probably looking for a more flavorful stick. I quite liked the Don Kiki Red Label but Cuban Crafters' customer service left quite a bit to be desired, so I haven't been back.

My advice - since you haven't got a go-to in your price range, order a sampler or go to a retailer that sells singles, online or bricks & mortar, and order half a dozen. Enjoy yourself.

you could also look into the 5 vegas.

I had a 5 vegas gold today and was actually pretty impressed.

As far as cheap cigars go, I prefer Don Kiki's Red Label, but you can also go for Arturo Fuente Curly Heads, found a site that sells them for $1.90 singles, and $64 for a box of 40. Personally, I'm a Padron fan, but I've never smoked their lower end cigars, so I can't say one way or another on those.

If you check out www.cigarmonster.com right now, they have Curly Heads for $49.99 per 40ct box.

:thumbs: on the Padron 2000's for a great, inexpensive smoke. If you want to cut the cost even more try the Padron Londres. A 42 x 5.5 stick that you can pick up a box at Holt's for 65 bucks ! This is one of my favorite size Padron's. Other then that I might throw out Flor de Oliva Original's. An all Nic. stick that you can pick up a bundle for about 35 bucks. Hope that helps....