• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Please help me to introduce Annabelle Cassidy Maloney to the world&#33

Congrats Mark, I hope baby Annabella and mommy Kadie are both doing fine........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Congratulations to you and your wife. Enjoy your time with her, time goes by so quickly with children.

Congrats to you, Kadie, Pat and our good friend Louie. We still miss him brother.

Congrats. Life my friend has changed for you and it will be some of the best times of your life. Enjoy them.

CONGRATS Mark ! Wishing you and the wife all the best brother. . . :thumbs:

Very happy for you and your family, man. It is really amazing how you can have such strong and powerful love for someone as soon as you see them. It makes it even harder to understand how people mistreat their kids. Best wishes.

,Rocky

Hi everyone,

For those that knew him LouieD is now a grtandfather! I would like to announce that my wife Kadie and I have had our first child! A healthy beautiful baby girl, weighing in at 6lbs. 5.4 oz and 19.25" in length. For those of you that have children its amazing how fast you fall head over heals in love with that baby after they pop out. She's has very quickly become the love of my life!

Congrats Bro! Hopefully you are caught up on sleep. Enjoy her while she is small, she will be heading off to school before you know it.