• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Please- Prayers needed

JonDot

Not for me, but for the lost Coal Miners and their families in my home state of West Virginia. To my knowledge none of my relatives were lost, but a lot of good, hardworking people died there. I'm proud to be the son of a Coal Miner.

My Dad dug coal for a week when he was in his late teens, that is when he decided to move to Indiana.

Prayer sent.

Prayers sent for you and the other familys out there.

My prayers are sent out to all of these hard-working people in their time of need. Living in a state that is HUGE on energy, especially coal, my heart stopped when I first heard the story and all I could think was, "How many friends have I lost?" It was then they announced that this occurred in West Virginia which while relieving some of the nervousnous made me realize the risks involved not only to myself but to many of my close friends as well. It really seems to put things in perspective.

Mike

I also have relatives who work in the coal mines near Birmingham Alabama. Prayers sent to friends and families of those in West Virginia.

Prayers and hopes sent.

Grandfather dug coal in Brady, WV near Clarksburg.

My Grandfather was also a coal miner. It is a horrible tragedy. I am keeping them and their families in my thoughts.