• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Please verify a source!

My question to you... what do YOU have to offer to this community. That will be the true measure of whether or not you should stick around. ;)

BTW - it's pretty doggone clear your college degree is not in English... :D

I do hope you meant this George. What do YOU have to offer to this community?

I couldn't resist this one. :D

Wow, burn me at the stake.

GGiese, i graduated from college in 2007, not highschool.

The reaosn i asked for a source verification on this site was because a fellow brother told me that this forum was very knowledgeable in those areas so i've eben lurking for a few months like the creature of the blue lagoon.

As for me, and who i am.

My name is bob, i graduated from college about 1.5 years ago.

I would NEVER use sources in any way that would dissapoitn the BOTL that gave it to me. Further, the same goes for anyone who verified a source that had both items i was looking for "in stock". I am very appreicative to those who helped me learn that this particular source was terrible to deal with (although legit).

I thank those BOTL's for saving me the headache because until now i have been getting isoms from trusted inside sources with the exception of my first box purchase 1 week ago.

I have been smoking cigars for about 8 months now and the slope is anihilating me. my father was a big time smoker and its rubbed off on me ever since i picked up golf.

I want to re-itterate that i would never use a source for the wrong reasons and that i respect and abide by all rules and wishes set forth by this board.

I really hope that those who were offended will accept my apologies because they are sincere. I honestly came here because i heard that it was a good forum with alot of knowledge about ____.

With that being said, don't count me out.

My first post may have been a little daring considering my post count but please trust that i am an intellegent human being that would never risk or damage another BOTL's rep or life over a source (or anything for that matter)

Thanks for your time and info, i understand i may have been out of line for my first post.

Please give me a chance.

Sincerely,

Bobby
I agree with the author of the post above. Burn him down. He told at least two bald faced lies in his barely literate post. He can't be trusted. Burn him and ban him.

NA

My question to you... what do YOU have to offer to this community. That will be the true measure of whether or not you should stick around. ;)

I do hope you meant this George. What do YOU have to offer to this community?

I couldn't resist this one. :D

Hey - Rod just said I can be a FOG!!! I'm so excited!!!

Now I just gotta brush up on my knowledge of cigars... :D

HA, that is the truf!

But serously, let me show you who I am over time.

Thank you.

- Bobby

I dunno... SamClemmons said for us to "burn" you and "ban" you... jsut how good are you at climbing out of a deep hole???

Rob_k

If anyone could actually fall for that crappy website...they deserve to get robbed! :laugh:

This falls under the "Just don't get it" comments....whether fake or not, the rules read, and I quote:

"DO NOT DISCUSS CUBAN SOURCES/RETAILERS

DO NOT POST REQUESTS FOR SOURCE VERIFICATION"

I believe this refers to ANY retailer / source of ISOM's, fake, over charging or otherwise.
Rob

Who is available to bump this thread tomorrow. I'm forming a list of volunteers.

Hi I'm gnu here and I have a source that I've never used before. Can someone I've never met and know nothing about verify that it's legit? Great! Thanks! You guys are the best!!!!

Hi I'm gnu here and I have a source that I've never used before. Can someone I've never met and know nothing about verify that it's legit? Great! Thanks! You guys are the best!!!!

Hey MIKEY!

Ok, so who has Friday?

Hey MIKEY!

Ok, so who has Friday?
As you wish :D.

This falls under the "Just don't get it" comments....whether fake or not, the rules read, and I quote:

"DO NOT DISCUSS CUBAN SOURCES/RETAILERS

DO NOT POST REQUESTS FOR SOURCE VERIFICATION"

I believe this refers to ANY retailer / source of ISOM's, fake, over charging or otherwise.
Rob
There have been threads here about people visiting somewhere and asking where there are places to smoke, or good tobacconists. Is the policy now that anyone outside the USA/going outside the USA can't post those questions? That no answers can be given to those questions except via PM? That anyone outside the USA can't announce a herf? Given previous practice under the same rule, ANY seems new to me. If it is now PM-only, then fine with me - I'm just a Canadian noob looking for clarification, please.

Thanks in advance,
-Craig.

P.S. it says "DO NO DISCUSS ... " above ???.

Never a dull moment over here at CP, that's for sure. Looks like CP is getting more and more CS and CA riff raff asking wonderful questions.

Never a dull moment over here at CP, that's for sure. Looks like CP is getting more and more CS and CA riff raff asking wonderful questions.

Yep! They gotta go somewhere... :laugh:

On a separate note - it's Friday and payday!!!! Yay!!!

I betcha if you go to CF and ask this question today, you'll get the answer you were looking for! While you're there - ask 'em for the GOOD stuff (i.e. Opus Maduro's) - they all have it and are looking to sell!!! :whistling:

I betcha if you go to CF and ask this question today, you'll get the answer you were looking for! While you're there - ask 'em for the GOOD stuff (i.e. Opus Maduro's) - they all have it and are looking to sell!!! :whistling:

Moki may have some Opus Maduros. Try to PM him. :thumbs:

Hmmmph.

Moki may have some Opus Maduros. Try to PM him. :thumbs:

Hmmmph.

I swear i saw a thread looking for opus maduros... that was funny.

In other news, Moki's collection is SWEEET!