• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Poker!

camaroon4me said:
is it going on? I cant find the table, oh the humanity! Looking again! JV
Unfortunately, PokerRoom.com has more than one server. If you have a new account, or a pay money account, you're on a different server from other people.

:) :) :) AIP :) :) :)
Ya shoulda been there
Greatest comeback ever
Back from $200 something to
Win it all
:) :) :) AIP :) :) :)

Holy momma!!!

Nice job Horse. :thumbs:

I still freaking HATE poker but I'll be happy to send you cigars :p

Honestly, I'd just rather send people cigars than to have to suffer through four hours of torture constantly having the 2nd best hand and FOLDING twice :0 when I had the winner.

Open up a puter game and play it as soon as you fold..don't watch what hits the table afterwards. Just my .02. The sound will blank out until the cards are shuffled again...then switch back to it. :)

You have to sign up a day or two before you try to play. Did the same thing to me beast.

Neal & Paul,

Please forgive me guys, I still haven't gotten a chance to send out your winnings. Just wanted to publicly apologize for my tardiness. There's a potential custody battle starting to brew so aside from work I've been going back and forth with my oldest daughter's mother. That's a big part of the reason I've also been a stranger on CP lately as well.

You guys are on the top of my to-do list, and rest assured you WILL BE taken care of just as soon as humanly possible. If it makes you feel any better, I haven't had a smoke in weeks.

Other than that, hope all is well! And hope you guys haven't written me off.
Thanks fellas,
Robert :thumbs:

I didn't mean exactly I'd be doing you guys as a part of my to-do list, just that I'd be fulfilling my obligations to you both :p

It's Saturday night?? Where's the game?? Who's in? I see Wascal was a day earlly. LMAO. Must be in a a different time zone.

NA

Hey Mark, sticks went out yesterday. Well that makes two of us, need 4 of a kind with an Ace kicker. tic tic tic

NA

Awwww come on...it's (relatively) harmless :sign: just need a couple more folks.

Hey Wascal, off topic but I was watching something on Court TV earlier about IDIOTS who run railroad crossings when the lights are flashing and the gates are down and get hit by trains. They actually had some footage of a tractor trailer truck getting demolished when he tried to beat a train across the tracks. :sign:

You got any good stories along those lines? Close calls or actually hitting a car?