• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Possibly the greatest invention for us!

cigargoyle

Hey cigar lovers,

We are proud to be a distributor of the Njoy electric cigar.

I had to try this before actually promoting, but this device is the coolest thing I've seen in years!

njoy-device.jpg

It is a battery powered nicotine delivery system that smokes like a real cigar. The "smoke" you exhale is actually just harmless water vapor, and the end lights up an orange color with each puff! Combines these with the look of a real cigar and the flavor of tobacco and you have one hell of an experience! Best of all, there's no fire, no real smoke, no tobacco, and therefore

NO REGULATIONS ON WHERE YOU SMOKE THIS!

Take it to your favorite bar or restaurant, smoke it at the airport, in your office, in your car, in your house, ANYWHERE and no one can say a damn thing!
You could even smoke on a plane, but good luck trying to get past TSA with a small battery powered device that you claim to be a cigar.

The cartridge contains only nicotine, propylene glycol, and flavor essence. Or you can buy it without nicotine, but why?

Everyone that I've shown this to has purchased it. I swear, you'll be the life of the party at your local bar when people see the smoke and the orange light on the end.

PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS NOT A QUIT SMOKING DEVICE OR A REPLACEMENT FOR CIGARS.
IT IS SIMPLY A SMOKING ALTERNATIVE THAT WILL ALLOW YOU TO ENJOY SOME OF THE PLEASURES OF SMOKING IN PLACES WHERE IT'S NOT ALLOWED.

For cigarette smokers, it's less expensive than smoking. Each nicotine cartridge contains the equivalent of 2 packs of cigarettes. Each cartidge costs less than $5.00, so that means less than $2.50 per pack of cigarettes. And you don't have to go outside anymore in the rain, snow, hail, wind, or get dirty looks from the non-smokers (I hate that...).

GET ALL THE DETAILS, PLUS A SPECIAL ADDED PROMOTION BY CLICKING HERE:

PAPACIGAR'S SMOKE-FREE CIGAR

If you have any questions, thoughts, or comments, I'd love to read them, so post away!

Ted
PapaCigar.com

Monty Python said it best:

Too silly, too silly. Sergeant Major!

I'm gonna be absolutely honest here when I say this.
I suspect it might be a tad offensive, but like I said, it's honest, and meant to be constructive:

This, to me, ruins all that's awesome about cigars.
What about the ritual of clipping, the pre-light study, lighting, and smoking (down to the nub until you're burning the fingers) the cigar?
If all there was to cigars was the nicotene, great, but to me? Well..

..it's like the difference between masturbation, and real sex.
Don't get me wrong, both are fine, but real sex is like a million times better, even the wait for a cigar is better than huffing a plastic and metal doo-hickey (in my book)

I hate to be negative, but the point in this one is just beyond me. If there's anyone who's got a different opinion, I'd love to hear the logic.

Cheers,
Rob

Keep in mind... this isn't a replacement for your cigars by any means.

I was skeptical at first too when I saw this, but you just have to remember, it's not a cigar, nor is it supposed to be

It's just a way for you to get the tactile sensations of smoking a cigar when you're in a location that prohibits smoking.

Believe me, I love Ashton VSG, Gurkha Legend, Fuente Don Carlos, etc etc, but when I'm at work, I can just puff on this thing all day and never have to go anywhere. In fact, right now, I'm inside my home, puffing on this baby. If I want a cigar or cigarette, my wife makes me go outside!

Thanks for the input! I was prepared for the criticism.

If you're in California, Ohio, NY, or NJ or any state where smoking is prohibited in bars, this is the rebuttal to the law!

Apparently the maker of this "wonderful" product didn't remember the failure of smokeless cigarettes....

uhh....

???

I dont think i would even use this product if it were GIVEN to me! This just makes us look like addicts....IMO

Yeah definitely not. I smoke cigars for the whole experience not the nicotine. If I'm at a location where I can't smoke a cigar I just leave and go somewhere I can. You can have this thing sir it is definitely not for me.

No offense, but how is sneaking nicotine through a glorified fountain pen a rebuttal to the anti-smoking laws? Sounds like waving the white flag to me...

If you're that hard up for a nicotine fix, why not just chew the gum. That gum has come a long way, doesn't taste bad at all anymore.

Although with the gum, I can't be the life of the party with my little orange glowy stick.

Sorry dude, if one person in this community bought one of those for anything outside of a gag gift, I would be surprised.

And only $100..................weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

No offense, but how is sneaking nicotine through a glorified fountain pen a rebuttal to the anti-smoking laws? Sounds like waving the white flag to me...
....hear, hear.

No thanks; I'll just wait until I can smoke the real thing.

B.B.S.

Put so well.

If you don't have time or it isn't the place for a cigar, wait.

Yeah, a few others have said it, and I'm with them. I don't smoke cigars for the nicotine. And I'm here in NY, and as much as I would like to be able to smoke a cigar in the bar, I don't need one that bad. With the nice weather here, there's plenty of bars I can sit outside and enjoy. Most of which are right on the water.

Besides, I wouldn't be caught dead sticking something that looked like that in my mouth in public, let alone at a bar.

NO way!!! would I use that thing.
Oh come on shooter. Imagine the possibilities. Once you got it through security and the cockpit doors were locked, you could slip on your Hef smoking robe, prop your slippered feet up on the instrament panel and make the little orange light glow. The whole while your copilot could be filling out his transfer request.