• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Possibly the greatest invention for us!

If it was a little more phallic I could see some folks on this board diving right in ;)

Of course, that would have the tactile feel of something other than a cigar.

Just buy the patch.... you don't look quite so silly wearing it and there's no chewing, so it doesn't ruin your beer drinking.

Best quote ever -- "Possibly the greatest invention for us!"

That thing is ridiculous.

Possibly the greatest invention for us!

I thought that this would be something more interesting with a title like that, like a sex robot that had nipples you could draw smoke from your favorite cigar while you . . .well that last part's just for me. :blush:

NO way!!! would I use that thing.
Oh come on shooter. Imagine the possibilities. Once you got it through security and the cockpit doors were locked, you could slip on your Hef smoking robe, prop your slippered feet up on the instrament panel and make the little orange light glow. The whole while your copilot could be filling out his transfer request.

Oh shit I never thought of that. I doubt the fuck ups at TSA would let me through with it. Or I could just become a mechanic or a ramper and not worry about going through security and still have access to planes.

Well, correct if I'm wrong, but I get a slight feeling you guys don't like this product... :laugh:

Believe it or not, we've actually sold a bunch of these already, and the postive comments keep coming in, but hey, I got your thoughts loud and clear.

But, really, thank for the comments. It's this kind of honesty that keeps me interested in coming back here.

So, why don't you all tell me how you REALLY feel.... :laugh:

Ted
PapaCigar

BTW, some awesome deals this week on Gurkha 5 Packs, if you haven't seen the sale already. Check it out!

GURKHA 5 PACK BLOWOUT AT PAPACIGAR.COM

Moki always knows where to find the cheap pussy. Thanks for the "source". ;)

Back