• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Post-Pass DT's.......

SKYDIVNEKD

Call me "Walt Kowalski"
Reaction score
Missouri via the Commonwealth of Kentucky
I hold everyone here responsible!!!! :sign: If y'all hadn't made it sound like sooooooo much fun to start a pass, I wouldn't have started one. And I wouldn't be in the situation I am in now. Always watchin' the board for new ones to start. Checkin' the new topics. etc...etc...etc... :sign: It's like Christmas in the middle of the year.

Seriously, I have found myself checkin' the porch for deliveries more often. And lookin' for new interestin' type passes. In fact, I'm even planning on a new pass myself. Y'all are great.

Tell me I'm not the only one doin' this! :thumbs: PLEASE, somebody talk to me!!!! ROFLMAO!!! :sign:

SKYDIVNEKD

Ohh no you are not alone!
And I haven't even started one yet.....
I find myself looking several times and then thinking about starting my first box Pass ever.
One other thing that assists me in thinking this way is seeing all those great and different types of smokes move along and I just know the kind of "giggles" that come from one of you lucky box pass guys when your pass finally comes home.

The only thing holding me up from starting one is I don't have a great starting line up, or a wizzo theme. But you never know what may hammer out on this here keyboard.

Hi, Im Mike... and Im a cigarholic.

withstupid2.gif

Add me to the list.....I too am checking here Waaaayyyy to much...haha!! Like you hbooker, I'm wanting to start my first one too and might give one a whirl real soon :cool: ..... I hope there's some coffee drinkers out there....hint hint :)

I want some of the old timers to tell me how they get the urine stains out... :p :sign:

:cool: I have been checking in here virtually every day for the past year and a half. My wife has made threats of putting a block on my computer so that I will stay away from cigar sites. I haven't been in a pass in a while to get my inventory back up. I am due for a good pass though...
Anyone have a a good one starting soon?

um.....I'm guilty too, I'm injecting this stuff directly into my arm........HELP I need REHAB!!!!!! :sign: :sign: :sign: