• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Post your favorite Christmas skit or commercial

Don't be angry Paul @PaulTra It's not about Christmas, it just happens to be set at Christmas time.

Was Jaws a Forth of July movie?:cool:

Don't be angry Paul @PaulTra It's not about Christmas, it just happens to be set at Christmas time.

Was Jaws a Forth of July movie?:cool:

Apples to oranges comparison. Jaws happened to take place during the Fourth of July. Die Hard is about one man saving a Christmas party from terrorist.

Apples to oranges comparison. Jaws happened to take place during the Fourth of July. Die Hard is about one man saving a Christmas party from terrorist.
Nah, he was saving the passengers on the plane after the bad guy fiddled with the glide system, he was saving the airport, he was saving humanity in general. He wasn't just saving a Christmas party. That's like saying Jaws was about Quint saving that one beach; he was saving humanity.:cool:

ETA: Let's not hi-jack Brandon's thread. You can PM me and we will debate it for a fiver?:cool:

Nah, he was saving the passengers on the plane after the bad guy fiddled with the glide system, he was saving the airport, he was saving humanity in general. He wasn't just saving a Christmas party. That's like saying Jaws was about Quint saving that one beach; he was saving humanity.:cool:

ETA: Let's not hi-jack Brandon's thread. You can PM me and we will debate it for a fiver?:cool:

That's Die Hard 2: Die Harder. Stop adding different movies to try and dilute my position, because you refuse to admit I'm right. :D

no, keep posting. I don't think it is a Christmas movie either. Just because it happens at that time does not mean it is automatically tied to the holiday.

Last edited:
no, keep posting. I don't think it is a Christmas movie either. Just because it happens at that time does not mean it is automatically tied to the holiday.
It's okay Ray. @PaulTra Paul knows he is wrong because he didn't bother to PM me for a fiver bet.😎

It's okay Ray. @PaulTra Paul knows he is wrong because he didn't bother to PM me for a fiver bet.😎

1) I let it go to help preserve Brandon's thread.
2) I know better than to debate when both of our heels are dug in on this matter and neither side will likely budge.
3) It's all a matter of opinion so neither side will ever be truly right or wrong
4) My father and I love watching Die Hard together around this time of the year and it will continue to be a Christmas time tradition when he's long gone
5) Merry Christmas, Jeff. Ho Ho Ho

2) I know better than to debate when both of our heels are dug in on this matter and neither side will likely budge.
3) It's all a matter of opinion so neither side will ever be truly right or wrong
4) My father and I love watching Die Hard together around this time of the year and it will continue to be a Christmas time tradition when he's long gone
Merry Christmas to you as well Paul. My son and I used to watch "A Christmas Story" ( a real Christmas movie:D) back to back all day on Thanksgiving day. Keep that tradition going, it's what family is all about!

Now, back to the thread.

Merry Christmas to you as well Paul. My son and I used to watch "A Christmas Story" ( a real Christmas movie:D) back to back all day on Thanksgiving day. Keep that tradition going, it's what family is all about!

Now, back to the thread.
We love A Christmas Story as well! :D

You don't have to budge to be wrong. A Christmas time movie and a Christmas movie are not the same thing.

Lest you forget, Die Hard was releases in July, that alone sould tell you it wasn't a Christmas movie.