• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Prayer Request

Pugman1943

His name is Len. He is 94 and my father-in-law, and yeah, a good guy. Over the last six months it has been downhill. In the hospital, in a rehab. facility, home for six weeks, back to the hospital and now back in the rehab.

To keep this simple, there is little food intake so his body is consuming itself. He can't get out of bed at all and is entering what is called Sundowners syndrome.

I'm not asking for prayers to better his health, but to let him pass peacefully.

Thanks brothers.

Ed

A prayer for peace, rest, and for the family during this time.

C

Sorry to hear about this Ed.  I wish your father-in-law a peaceful passing.

Ed, all the best.

Tim

Prayers sent. Good luck and it is great you are there for your in-laws.

Prayers for calm and peace as the time nears. It's never easy, I went through it with my father. Thoughts are with you and your family,

F*ck I'll pray for another ten years of happiness, but I'll ask for a peaceful and easy passing just in case.

Best wishes for the comfort of Len and solace for the family in knowing that he had comfort and peace in that time.

Sorry to hear about your father-in-law Ed. I must admit, at 94 it sounds like he lived a good life and was surrounded with a loving family.

I recently lost my Mom at 98 years old and I must tell you, as much as we miss her EVERY DAY, there were very few tears because we all knew what a wonderful life she had.

I wish Len the same peace that my Mom now has.

God bless you all on Len's final leg of a very long & happy journey.

Tough stuff, prayers sent. They don't make guys like that anymore.