• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Prayers Requested for Daughter

Thinking of ya, Pug. Best wishes for her speedy recovery.

Best of luck today Pug...hope your daughter comes through with flying colors! 

Let us know how the surgery turns out. 

I haven't been on in awhile, but I hope  everything went well!

Pugman1943 said:
image.jpg1_zpsbl1wzvhi.jpg
This is the chest xray of her bars.  The upper bar is attached to each side of her ribs, the second bar, (lower) bar is floating, secured by sutures.  Yesterday they pulled one chest drain, today they may pull the other.  she is doing better, not eating well (think because of the tube anesthesia tube in her throat and possibily because the pain from the bars.

She was able to get up from the chair and used the facilities.

Two bits of minor interest.  The xray tech asked if he could use this for a presentation he has to make to the department.  This was a first for him.  The doctor came in, saw the xray, gave her a local, made two incisions (one on each side of the sternum) and made an adjustment to the floater.

Still dont know about her coming home, should be next week sometime.

Want to say thankyou to you all for the prayers and notes, it helped her I"m sure and help me to get it out/
I

image.jpg1_zpsbl1wzvhi.jpg
This is the chest xray of her bars.  The upper bar is attached to each side of her ribs, the second bar, (lower) bar is floating, secured by sutures.  Yesterday they pulled one chest drain, today they may pull the other.  she is doing better, not eating well (think because of the tube anesthesia tube in her throat and possibily because the pain from the bars.

She was able to get up from the chair and used the facilities.

Two bits of minor interest.  The xray tech asked if he could use this for a presentation he has to make to the department.  This was a first for him.  The doctor came in, saw the xray, gave her a local, made two incisions (one on each side of the sternum) and made an adjustment to the floater.

Still dont know about her coming home, should be next week sometime.

Want to say thankyou to you all for the prayers and notes, it helped her I"m sure and help me to get it out/

Found out late evening she will released to come home Sunday, today. We have a vertical/ stand/bed for her and requested my wife to,sleep in the room wit) her while she stabilizes. So,we,close one door and open another Will keep you updated.. Thank you again BOTL's.

Pug

My guess was she had a bleeder, but evidently not. Take care pug, she's doing better than you think. I think we need to worry more about you than her.

Doc

Talking about going home is always a good thing.  Hope they were able to get her pain under control.  Hang tough Pug.

Great news, seems like the tough part is over for now.

Stay strong and positive!