• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Pre Order NUB's Now!

leafandale

Retalier
Here's what many of you have been waiting for!!

We placed our first order for Nubs Wednesday, and have put all the Nub shapes and blends on our website for pre-order. THIS IS PRE-ORDER ONLY! OLIVA WILL NOT SHIP ANY CIGARS UNTIL APRIL 1ST. As soon as we have our shipment, orders will be filled. There should be plenty of cigars, so you should not have to worry about getting yours back ordered.

We have all sizes and blends on order:
Cameroon 358, 460, 464 Torpedo & 466 Box Pressed Torp.
Connecticut 354, 358, 460 & 464 Torpedo
Habano: 358, 460, 464 Torpedo & 466

Every box order gets a free 3-Cigar Nub Torpedo Sampler (one cigar of each wrapper) This is a $16.00+ value. Put CIGARPASS in the "comments" box at checkout to get the free sampler. We only have 24 3-packs, so this offer is WHILE SUPPLY LASTS! Shipping is FREE on any order over $75.00.

Retail $86-$140 a box, depending on size. See all sizes, blends and prices at our website, www.leafandale.com

If you aren't familiar with NUB Cigars, check out thier website at nubcigar.com
PM me if you have any questions. If you'd prefer to e-mail me, it's mike@leafandale.com.

Thanks!
Mike

If you put together samplers I'd give it a try. Like one of each wrapper in torp or something I 'd give them a try.

exactly what i was looking for..an all torpedo sampler

I can't find the link for the 3-pack nubs on your site, can you link me to it? I'm very, VERY interested in ordering it.

I can't find the link for the 3-pack nubs on your site, can you link me to it? I'm very, VERY interested in ordering it.

The 3 pack Samplers are free product that we are sending with each box purchase. That's why it's not on the site. After we get our shipment, we will fill all the pre-orders, then put the samplers on the site at that time. When they are ready, we'll post those here, too. Thanks for the feedback.
Mike

so if you smoke these does that make you a nublet? Or a noob LOL j/k just reminds me of the gaming term you bunch of nubs.

Good to see interest over here on CP for sure. Leaf and Ale, I hope your event goes well, tell Jeff I said hi.

I wouldn't mind trying a sampler of these. I am not going to buy a box until I know if I like them or not.

I tend to agree that I'd like to try a torp sampler first. Anybody who's tried the cammies: how do they compare to Oliva and the Leon Jimenez 2001 Cameroon -- which is my favorite. Thanks.