• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Pre-Turkey Day Poker Game

You guys need to do this on MY off days!! LMAO!! Although, I very rarely get an off weekend or holiday off. Freakin' bad guys!! :sign:

Floyd T. :sign:

SKYDIVNEKD said:
You guys need to do this on MY off days!! LMAO!! Although, I very rarely get an off weekend or holiday off. Freakin' bad guys!! :sign:

We can take your chips quick so you'll be done before 11:30 :0 :sign:

Just got back from dinner and saw that I missed the game... damn! Maybe next time!

i will try making a new one if anyone reads this camaroon4me 10-20 yada yada

I'm playin' in a live game on Friday night. A local high school is havin' a fund raiser with a decent payout. Maybe 100 or so people playin'. I'll let y'all know how I do.

Sorry guys, giving up on this one. Happy Thanksgiving to all, try again another time good brothers! :D

JV

Sorry, I was playing at another table. Again... maybe next time.

I'm up for a game this eveing around 10-11pm if anyone else is interested :thumbs:

Being turkey day, I'm not sure if the wife would want me to be on the puter when all her family is in the house. Heh heh... tomorrow would be good, tho!

stevehawk said:
Being turkey day, I'm not sure if the wife would want me to be on the puter when all her family is in the house. Heh heh... tomorrow would be good, tho!
damn....what time do they leave???

Well, I will check in later on and see if there's any interest. Happy Thanksgiving!

Fast4Dr said:
stevehawk said:
They will be spending the night and leaving tomorrow. What if we scheduled a game for 10 ET tomorrow, Friday the 26th?

Any interest?

-- Hawk

Fast4Dr said:
stevehawk said:
They will be spending the night and leaving tomorrow. What if we scheduled a game for 10 ET tomorrow, Friday the 26th?

Any interest?

-- Hawk