• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

President Reagan Passed Away

emodx

Banned
President Reagan passed away today. I am going to take a long moment to remember him. A great American president.

Emo

I hadn't heard this yet. God bless him and his family that they can all be at peace now.

He was a good man and I would say great president that none since have matched or even lived up to. It's easy to forget the dark gloominess before he stepped up and showed us how to be a leader. The term "pain index" forever left the headlines and news broadcasts once he took over.

May his accomplishments out live the revisionists who would try to take away from him all he has earned in history.

This is Indeed a sad day, for most I immagine :( . All I can say is that his anguish is now at an end. He will be missed. His Family is in my prayers.

Ronald Reagan made this country feel good. He was a great man. May his memory last forever.

Alzhiemers is a wicked illness that puts unbelievable stress on a family. My father is in the first stages and we are trying our best to deal with it as a family.

Reagan was a great man and a good president he surrounded himself with the right advisors. No matter what your political beliefs are it truely is a sad day for us all, but at least his suffering is over :(

Our prayers are with his family........

God rest your soul Ronnie. We'll miss you :(

I'll be smoking one of my finest tonight in your honor.

Mr. Gorbachov tear down this Wall :angry:

A great leader who changed the path of history
Time to walk out to put the flag down to half mast ???

He was a great president, he will be missed by many.
God bless him and his family.

I got first word this afternoon, I was at a political fund raiser and we had a moment of silence.

I know he has his critics but I think he was one of the best. ;)

2/6/11 - 6/5/04 may he rest in peace............

Sad news. At least he, and his family, can be at peace now. Alzheimers is an ugly ugly thing. :(

The horrible anguish for the family has ended and the greatest US President in last 100 years has past away. Prayers are with the family and friends. We sure could use some more leaders like Reagan these days!! He would clearly be disapointed by how pathetic both parties have become at standing up for REAL principles!! Shame on us all for allowing this great nation to lose sight of Reagan's visions of freedom and hope. We all can do a lot better and our children deserve much better!! God bless the Reagan family and God bless the USA!!

No words can express the gratitude I have for President Reagan and the way he helped lift up this nation and the world.

Rest in Peace.

After John Wayne died, I read a quote by a lady who said that she could not help feeling that the world was "a little less safe" upon his passing.

That is the way I feel about Ronald Reagan. Even in the last decade of his life, as Alzheimer's took its relentless toll upon the former President and his family, I felt the world was a safer place as long as he lived.

God Bless Ronald Reagan. God Bless the United States of America.

Ronald Wilson Reagan's philosophy concerning the Soviet Union: "WE win, They loose."

So simple it was brilliant.

RIP

MauiJim said:
Ronald Wilson Reagan's philosophy concerning the Soviet Union: "WE win, They loose."

RIP
Anyone in DC or California going to the public viewing?

Gunpowder said:
MauiJim said:

RIP
Anyone in DC or California going to the public viewing?
I thought about it, but it is finals week, and I can't miss. I think I will visit the gravesite in July or August. I was on my way back from Las Vegas when I heard the news. I started remembering what it was like in the 70's as a little kid...........and then the 80's as an adolescent and a teen. His domestic and foriegn policies helped forge the way for me and my family.

Bush I chose to not stay the course, and Clinton practically turned the clocks back. Bush II, is having a tough go at it, but is trying to resteer us back to the Reaganomics that made us so prosperous.

Hopefully, terrorism can be kept in check so our domestic policies can open more doors for people here in our own country. Hopefuly soon, another subscriber to the American Dream, American Prosperity, and Individual achievement will rise up and continue Reagan's bold policies.

A true Reaganite in mourning,

M. Gipson