• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Problem with my B & M

Anyone with any business acumen keeps his politics to himself. Why would someone, interested in making money, alienate half of his customers. I suspect this clown is making other serious errors in managing his business. Avoid him. Cigars aren't that hard to come by.

Doc.

Especially since there are a number of reputable vendors here. Excellent people that will treat you right.

What's the dilemma? If the guy's a racist and that bothers you (as it would me), don't patronize his establishment. As Doc says..."cigars aren't that hard to come by".

Capt Leafheart said it best. What's the dilemma? Shop somewhere else. I'm a vendor here and have some great smokes. Give me a call and I'll make it worth your while.

Wow, Isy. You sound kind of thirsty there. Business is going good? :sign:

weather/wether/whether

Ill be pretty blunt with you. If you have a problem with the shop, then express your dissatisfaction by voting with your wallet and go somewhere else. Wheather it be right or wrong, its his shop and you really have no right to tell him how he should be running it or what he should be saying. If he starts losing business because of his comments, that should tip him off to shut his trap from now on. Just because thats the only shop near you does not mean your entitled to flex your muscle to make it what you want. And honestly, the guy could care less what someone who comes in every couple months for some sticks thinks.

Go make somone elses wallet fatter and be done with the guy.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: LMFAO :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Doc is right on the money on his statement. Another thing to consider is that one conversation or the threat to take your business elsewhere will not change anothers built up predjudice or racism that has been built up over many years. Move along elsewhere and find a place that not only meets your cigar needs but meets your ethics.

As far as the political side- I don't think I've been in a B&M and smoked a stick without dissenting views and a spirited conversation happening. It's part of what makes it a great place. I was stationed in DC and the place I hung out after coming off the Hill each night was frequented by Vets, Reps, and Dems so no topic was taboo and all conversations were civil. It was great. Too bad it can't be that way in the rest of DC.

Good luck in your search!

R

If I were you I would take that newsletter and forward it to the secret service. They will talk to him for you. :D

weather/wether/whether

Ill be pretty blunt with you. If you have a problem with the shop, then express your dissatisfaction by voting with your wallet and go somewhere else. Wheather it be right or wrong, its his shop and you really have no right to tell him how he should be running it or what he should be saying. If he starts losing business because of his comments, that should tip him off to shut his trap from now on. Just because thats the only shop near you does not mean your entitled to flex your muscle to make it what you want. And honestly, the guy could care less what someone who comes in every couple months for some sticks thinks.

Go make somone elses wallet fatter and be done with the guy.

SILO: Self Induced Learning Opportunity.

Back