• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Promotion...Packing...Painful Move

A promotion to Kansas?  Isn't that called a sentence?

Just getting settled!  1st part of move went well last week, but I have only the important things with me, Cigars, Zombie Dust, and a pillow....and some clothes I think.  So once I get internet back up soon I am hoping to get back on here more than I have been.

Thumper68 said:
I just moved out of Wichita this summer! Are you going to be living on the east or west side? Lot of cigar lounges in Wichita. If you are going to be on the west side go see Brett at Auburn Cigars. You can have my old locker! It is located at 135th street west and maple. It is connected to Auburn Spirits. Look for the Auburn Spirits sign as the cigar shop doesn't have much signage. It is a great lounge if you like quite and good people. Tell them that Stan sent you.

If you like more of a frat house type atmosphere try the Humidor west at 21st north and ridge road.

Wichita is a good place to live. I only left for employment.

Stan
Dang Stan, that sucks to have missed you.  I'll PM you some info and get some advice.  Thanks!

AVB said:
Yes, enough said.

AVB said:
Most definitely, yep, Kansas is a terrible place.  Please, just keep flying over or driving through. :whistling: