• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Proud Pappa

PuroBrat

I am not here :^)
Please forgive a proud father for bragging but...

After a very successful run as Marta VanTrapp in "The Sound of Music" last summer, and Nellie, the bothersome sister of Annie Oakley in "Annie Get Your Gun" this past April, My daughter, Mikaela Grauman...
Grauman,%20Mikaela.JPG

is playing the part of the River City Mayor's daughter, Gracie Shinn
In Meredith Willson's "The Music Man" in Aledo Texas
She will take the stage on Friday, Saturday and Sunday, June 25th through June 27th.

My baby is gonna be a Star some day :D

No need to be forgiven there, proud papa.

Congrats.

Heck she isn't even my daughter and I'm proud of her too ;)

Way to go Maekala ... You go Girl :thumbs:

Congrats to the proud Pappa and Mamma ;)

BenjieV :D

Congrats Pappa
Tell her to break-a-leg(theater terms).
I'm sure she'll do great. :)

Wow that's great!!! Congrats to your daughter!!! :thumbs: :thumbs:

Congrats..PuroBrat,

Great way to get into show business, gain some experience and expand on the talent when she is young and interested in it.

The support from the parents is also key.

The roles she had require a singers voice, she must be a great singer also.

Rnccen

Thanks Guys, She is gonna love reading this thread too.

rnccen> yes, as a matter of fact it was her success as a Stage Singer that landed her first acting shot. I have been a singer most my life and my Mikaela is a better singer than I am, but we love to sing together :D

CONGRATS BRO!!!

Tell here to break a leg!!!!

Thats the stuff that makes you feel good & I'm sure your eating it up!!

Congratulations are in order.
Enjoy every moment. Before you know it little girls grow up.

I hear ya there Pepe!

I will never forget the first time I held Mikaela, it was the day she was born. There is a long story behind it, starting with the fact that My Ex wife and I adopted Mikaela, and we were there at the Hospital just outside the delivery room, waiting and worrying. Man what a day, I shall never forget. :love:

I found out that you can love a child before they are born, even if you didn't create that child yourself. All 3 of my kids are what makes me who I am, no question about it.

Thanks guys for all the kind words :love:

Congrats PB, nuttin' like seeing your own child up there on the big stage of life.... :) :thumbs: :)