• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

PSD4 aging?

I wanted something sweet and mellow but not precious in case my palate was shot from the bug and meds. So I picked out a 1998 Jose L. Piedra Cremas.

Good choice. It was soft, sweet, and an easy draw. The flavor was rich with chocolate and wood.

It's good to be back on the horse again. :D

Wilkey

Yep, I still have a few bundles of those. They are still aging very well and were very well priced.

Glad to hear you enjoy them too Wilkey. :)

Yep, I still have a few bundles of those. They are still aging very well and were very well priced.

Glad to hear you enjoy them too Wilkey. :)
Yes,

I sure am enjoying these. I can't thank you enough for sharing these with me, Michel. In fact I've given almost all of the bundle away :) and am going to milk my last 2 or 3. :(

Wilkey

Gentlemen (and Wilkey especially), I am in respectful awe of the advice you have given me. I particularly appreciate the Wilkey approach, not least because it enables me to smoke more of 'em! :thumbs:

So you need to decide what your personal preference is, and if your not sure, smoke a few now, wait a few months and smoke a few more. But if you find you like the aged quality of the smoke, then you need to start getting long term storage stock.

Enjoy

Long-term storage stock... yep. That would be nice. So would some extra cash to acquire it. Maybe after I get me a real job.

John

Gentlemen (and Wilkey especially), I am in respectful awe of the advice you have given me. I particularly appreciate the Wilkey approach, not least because it enables me to smoke more of 'em! :thumbs:

So you need to decide what your personal preference is, and if your not sure, smoke a few now, wait a few months and smoke a few more. But if you find you like the aged quality of the smoke, then you need to start getting long term storage stock.

Enjoy

Long-term storage stock... yep. That would be nice. So would some extra cash to acquire it. Maybe after I get me a real job.

John
Wow, I am very appreciative of John for asking and everyone else's response! I will soon be in his same shoes!