• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Public Apology

My intention is not to pile on here, but taking an additional 7 days to get a make up package delivered is not right. USPS takes 2-3 days at the most. Personally if I was trying make something right, I would be overnighting the package.

This has gone on entirely too long, whatever the so-called "circumstances" may be.
Very much deserving of being placed on the scumbag list.
Pure classless-ness.

Update, Insult to injury department.

The box did arrive today.

George included a bottle of homemade wine with the package, which cracked at some point (packaging was rudimentary, no bubble-wrap or foam peanut padding at all). The box is soaked.

I think that the CAOs are OK. At least one of the ridealongs is totally ruined (as in soaked, drenched).

The MO to reimburse for shipping has not arrived.

Clearly, this is the purchase that keeps on giving, and giving, and giving.

Update, Insult to injury department.

The box did arrive today.

George included a bottle of homemade wine with the package, which cracked at some point (packaging was rudimentary, no bubble-wrap or foam peanut padding at all). The box is soaked.

I think that the CAOs are OK. At least one of the ridealongs is totally ruined (as in soaked, drenched).

The MO to reimburse for shipping has not arrived.

Clearly, this is the purchase that keeps on giving, and giving, and giving.

Ha! You should have to pay extra for the infused cigar.

Still, stupid isn't illegal. The root of this whole fiasco is stupidity. Smoke doesn't need a spot on the scumbag list, he needs one on the dumbass list. Too bad good intentions don't make up for dumb performance.

I know I'm coming in after the fact, but why isn't Interscape explaining his part in the FUBAR? Seems like he added to the confusion by not chiming in, bad all away around.

I know I'm coming in after the fact, but why isn't Interscape explaining his part in the FUBAR? Seems like he added to the confusion by not chiming in, bad all away around.

This is exactly what I'm thinking tone-ny.

*edited for grade school grammar

Wait until I receive the MO (and verify that the CAOs are undamaged) before upgrading him.

As for dumbass list ... would you trade with or buy from him, having read this thread?

Wait until I receive the MO (and verify that the CAOs are undamaged) before upgrading him.

As for dumbass list ... would you trade with or buy from him, having read this thread?

Oh in no way am I upgrading him! I just see that another has added to this in a negative way and is not held accountable for his action or inaction.

A reminder to all, it's about communication, first and foremost. Once you reputation is sullied, it's hard to recover from it.

Oh in no way am I upgrading him! I just see that another has added to this in a negative way and is not held accountable for his action or inaction.

I think that Interscape did pretty much all he could - he's replied to all my emails in a timely manner, he sent the package on when George got the label to him, and it's hardly his fault that George didn't put enough postage on the label or chose to send the package by pony express. It's not his responsibility to keep me appraised.

100% agreed about the communication end. It's usually pretty clear what you have to do to resolve a problem. Tell the other BOTL what you're going to do, then do it.

This has to be the most bizarre set of circumstances I have ever heard!

Unless you are dead, dying, or in the midst of a life threatening event (a damn long one) this entire saga is inexcusable.

Holy cats, Marco. This is surreal. I hope the CAO's are OK, and that this saga can finally be put to rest.

I think that Interscape did pretty much all he could - he's replied to all my emails in a timely manner, he sent the package on when George got the label to him, and it's hardly his fault that George didn't put enough postage on the label or chose to send the package by pony express. It's not his responsibility to keep me appraised.

100% agreed about the communication end. It's usually pretty clear what you have to do to resolve a problem. Tell the other BOTL what you're going to do, then do it.

Thanks for letting us know this part. This also goes to communication, somewhere along the line we should have known these sets of facts. When things go public like this full disclosure is the only way to go! Would have avoided me wasting band width!

Hate to hear about the situation. Hopefully, the cigars are okay.

...................... Once you reputation is sullied, it's hard to recover from it.

dictionary results for: sullied
Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.1) - Cite This Source - Share This
sul⋅ly   /ˈsʌli/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [suhl-ee] Show IPA Pronunciation
verb, -lied, -ly⋅ing, noun, plural -lies.
–verb (used with object) 1. to soil, stain, or tarnish.
2. to mar the purity or luster of; defile: to sully a reputation.
–verb (used without object) 3. to become sullied, soiled, or tarnished.
–noun 4. Obsolete. a stain; soil.

Sullied, hmmmm, I like it!

...................... Once you reputation is sullied, it's hard to recover from it.

Kinda like skid marks in your undies :laugh:

You like the skid marks in his undies??? :laugh:

You like the skid marks in his undies??? :laugh:

Where did this get so far off track? :laugh: How do you know I have skid marks? At my age I never trust a fart. :laugh:

Or poo on your Roomba!

Or poo on your Roomba!

I heard that only happens in Rochester on Saturday nights Gary....... :D :sign: :p