• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Public display of affection for a certain CP'er

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hylan85

I would just like to say that Drewcali and his team are incredible. I placed an order with him about two weeks ago, it was caught up in some political nonsense at customs, and the shipment was seized. Drew was in contact with me the entire time while we were trying to figure out if it would be sent out or not, and upon the realization that it wouldn't he immediately offered to replace the shipment. That type of customer service blew my mind considering in NYC you're lucky if you get a "thank you" from a waiter after dropping a large and probably undeserved gratuity. So, I would just like to use this thread to personally thank Drew for his kindness, the service he offers is unparalleled, and if you are in the market for his product, make sure to get in touch with him, you will not regret it.

Thank you CP for opening my eyes to amazing vendors like Drew, and fellow BOTLs.
Daniel.

I don't know if it's the best idea to post this kind of information publicly, but I guess it's the thought that counts?

I don't know if it's the best idea to post this kind of information publicly, but I guess it's the thought that counts?

I agree.

Plus, Drew is below average when it comes to vendors.

Now you'll probably receive a letter from customs and possibly a fine. As per ours rules, do not discuss sources.

Status
Not open for further replies.