• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Puff n Stuff Haul!

LOYD

I had to beat him with his own shoe!
Well I took the small road trip up to Puff n Stuff today. Before I tell of my smokes I got I just want to say..... These guys are CLASS ACTS, the guy that was working Stefan(sp?) was a tremendous help, we looked and talked for at least an hour. I bought several good sticks and tried to get a big variety in styles and taste. So Al if ya read this, THX for the great experience and the good smokes, Stefan really helped alot and got me set up great!!!!!!! Wanted to post the pics of what I got today, I got one Super special stick that Stefan actually gave me as a gift out of his personal collection, it floored me!!!!!!!

Hope the pics arent too big.

Puffnstuff1.jpg

puffnstuffa.jpg

puffnstuffb.jpg

puffnstuffc.jpg

puffnstuffd.jpg

My gift is in the last pic on the right!

I'm glad you took the advice and went to go hang out at Puff n' Stuff!

Well I have smoked my first cigar that I got from puffstuff today.

It was totally new to me and really good, a lil spicy, but I enjoyed it.

I chose the Cusano 18 Maduro.

cusano18.jpg

and heres a pic of the ash on this thing, fell off right after this. I removed the band and poof!

cusano18ash.jpg

Absolutely the best shop in the South. Al really keeps his employees on their toes regarding their cigar knowledge, and they have a tremendous number of facings in the store (and I'm not talking about 10 different vitolas of Macanudos).

Thanks for making me jealous. I'd be in Al's store everyday if I lived anywhere close to there. :(

Good stuff. No surprise that they took good care of you and hooked you up. Can't wait to get out that way for a visit. :thumbs:

I'm pretty sure it was Stephan who took care of me on the phone when I ordered my ashtray. If it was, he was the epitome of customer service and as a matter of fact, in the ashtray thread I commented about him. And if it's another of his employees, even better, because then he has several outstanding guys working for him!

Now where's my reward for my advice :)

Nice haul, LOYD, Al hooked it up.

OH, and make sure you enjoy those Don Pepin Garcias....they are delicious.

Nice haul bro. I have only had the pleasure of dealing with Al on a couple of occasions and the service was top notch all of the times.

Al and Stefan will take good care of you. I regret that my business trip to Atlanta this quarter has been cancelled for lack of budget. One of these days, I'm going to put a cigar in Al's mouth.

:spelling