• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Puff N Stuff Special Edition Pepin Le Bijou

I would be happy to try a box of these. #18 if it is still open can find a good home up here in Minn.

Thanks Al

Joe G

Al,

I'd like to get a box. Number isn't important, but I would like your signature accompanying Jamie's.

Got you, all the above posts are covered.

Al dont sully my box with your sig. Have John sign mine!
sign.gif
tongue.gif

I'll take box #6 if available :whistling:

I don't see that anyone has box #6, it's all you. Could you pm me your info or give us a call so we can get you in the system. 770-908-9388 Me or Jon are in today

Been a while Al! I think the last PNS LE was the Pepin Blue Lancero's! I'm in. Box #8 if still avail. G1

Been a while Al! I think the last PNS LE was the Pepin Blue Lancero's! I'm in. Box #8 if still avail. G1

Tak, #8 is taken shoot me a pm so I can update some stuff.

Al

Oh yeah and something seemed to be missing in this thread and someone reminded me yesterday about when we shut down the site we had so many people participating. The PM's I was getting from Rod were hilarious! So that being said we are going to add a bit off puffstuff to this thread. When we reach 50 boxes sold over here number 51 will be free. Then If we reach 75 sold here I'll do another. If we make it to 100 I'll give the next 2 away. That being said, tell us who you think should get a free box and why. Made up stories are o.k.. I'll give one away for the best story!

Send one to Swissy because one of the newbs said he looks like Groucho Marks, and then there's the whole moose thing....

No witty resonse from me.......

Send one to Jonesy. It was his Birthday yesterday......... We all know he will PIF a good bit of them, and he could seriously use some cigars.

I think Stu (punk_lawyer) should get a box. He keeps us laughing, and has been a true Saint at home. Long suffering the humiliation of having his wife's cat repeatedly urinate on him.

To his credit, he has not harmed one hair on that cat's head. In fact, he has taken extraordinary measure to ensure the animals comfort and safety.

Anybody who endures repeated golden showers from a cat certainly deserves a box of decent smokes! :)