• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Pug MIA

Pugman1943

Well, it's been awhile. In those missing weeks my wife's mother passed away under horrific conditions. The next week our friend of 44 years wife passed away. The week after that my wife's friend since high school had her sister passed away and that involved my wife. The next week her other high school friend husband fell and broke his hip so she was on call again. The next week our son came home from a VA visit with four problems ( the issue her is that my wife's first husband died of cancer at 26 ) so there is a bad feeling until we get that resolved. Last but not least our daughter came home with strep and pneumonia.

And that is what I have been living with. In honesty, I habe been very down, and getting on CP has not been a high priority which I think you understand.

Yeah, I'll try to focus and try and find a happy zone, but that has been what has been going on.

Hope all you enjoyed St. Pattys day and are smoking well.

Pug

Wow, that's a lot! All the best to you and your family.

Dang, wishing you and your family the best in the coming days, weeks, months. We're always here for you. Take care.

Shit @Pugman1943 that is a lot to have to go through. I hope that you can find some peace and escape on CP. I hope to see you on the VHerf soon as that provides a lot of escapism for me.

Geez, what a run of bad crap to deal with! Hopefully karma comes back and gives you a bunch of great things to tell us about!

We miss you, Ed. I'm really sorry to hear about the run of tragedy and bad luck that's been hitting you up recently. To quote a movie, "It can't rain all the time...". So, when the sun comes out, even if it is just briefly, try and warm yourself in its rays -- metaphorically and literally. Your whole family is in my thoughts, my friend. Hang in there, Big Dog. Hang in there.

We often can't control what happens to us, only how we deal with it. Tough run to be sure, Ed. Hang in there...!!

I'm so sorry to hear what you and your family have been dealing with, and I hope for the best for you all!

That's life, and sometimes everything seems to just hit all at once. I go through the same thing but everyone will be here when you come back, and it's as if you were never gone Ed. That's the beauty of this place.

Sorry to hear about the rough times, Ed. Here's hoping the skies brighten for you shortly.

Very sorry to hear about all of this Ed. If you ever need to talk, you know where I am.

Sorry to hear about all the troubles going through your life right now. Your other family will always be here for you.

You guys are great, good to have a second family. Ya can't stop what's going to happen but ya need to come up for air. If I ever told you what went down for my mouth in laws burial you would shit a brick. Really kick my wife's ass ( her brother was th executor of her and really f'd up in a gross way ), truly hurt my wife.. but shit happens, right.

Thanks brothers for the kind words. Trying to get back on track. Ya'all take care.

Hang in there, it’ll get better.

I fully understand family problems, went through that BS when my father-in-law passed in 2011.

Take care of yourself too as much as you can, will keep you in my prayers.