• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Pugs Perdomo Event

Pugman1943

Well, 12/1 my shop (3R's Cigars) hosted a Perdomo event. I have been a loyal customer for over 8 years and know the owner well. What I found interesting in the shop is somewhat small, a 20 x 10 humi and seating for 16 people with additional seating on the outdoor patio. It is located in a bedroom community of 40K people, but the shop is a "A" rated retailer by Perdomo. Whats the big deal? Of 74 shops in the entire USA, it qualified to sell the new Perdomo 30th Anniversary.

To share the good things with the customer, Jeff (the owner) offered a 25% discount on all (mix and match) Perdomo cigars from 1600 hrs to 2000 hrs, that day only. Besides the discount, if you purchased any 30 (Perdomo only) you had your choice of any bottle of liquor on only one purchase. Of course there was swag, food, nice music. It was extremely well attended and great to see some friends and enjoy their conversations. We also had two other vendors selling their items.

IMG_0176.jpegIMG_0177.jpegIMG_0178.jpegIMG_0179.jpegIMG_0180.jpegOnly a few photos. Hope you enjoy.

Well, 12/1 my shop (3R's Cigars) hosted a Perdomo event. I have been a loyal customer for over 8 years and know the owner well. What I found interesting in the shop is somewhat small, a 20 x 10 humi and seating for 16 people with additional seating on the outdoor patio. It is located in a bedroom community of 40K people, but the shop is a "A" rated retailer by Perdomo. Whats the big deal? Of 74 shops in the entire USA, it qualified to sell the new Perdomo 30th Anniversary.

To share the good things with the customer, Jeff (the owner) offered a 25% discount on all (mix and match) Perdomo cigars from 1600 hrs to 2000 hrs, that day only. Besides the discount, if you purchased any 30 (Perdomo only) you had your choice of any bottle of liquor on only one purchase. Of course there was swag, food, nice music. It was extremely well attended and great to see some friends and enjoy their conversations. We also had two other vendors selling their items.

View attachment 76056View attachment 76055View attachment 76054View attachment 76053View attachment 76052Only a few photos. Hope you enjoy.
That’s awesome! Did you pick anything up?!

Pardon my ignorance. I’ve been wondering for over a week…does Pug own a shop, or it’s his local neighborhood shop?

Cause I ordered an ashtray and shirt from perdomo website direct based on whomever posted it. I think Dawgie…and a shop called Nicks Cigars online shipped it to me. If Pug owns a shop I would love to support it.

Thanks TEX @TexEagle , but no, I do not... but, I, let's say with a extra curl in my tail dam near live there. Don't get around much anymore and this shop 3R's Cigar is only one mile from me and a straight drive with only two signals to pay attention to. also, no they do not do mail,order, but if I can help you, yell at. Me and let's see. Appreciate your inquiring.

Thanks TEX @TexEagle , but no, I do not... but, I, let's say with an extra curl in my tail dam near live there. Don't get around much anymore and this shop 3R's Cigar is only one mile from me and a straight drive with only two signals to pay attention to. also, no they do not do mail,order, but if I can help you, yell at. Me and let's see. Appreciate your inquiring.
One mile…simple drive even if you’re a little squinty? That’s my kind of drive. That could be dangerous on my wallet. Living that close to my favorite cigar place. I always get to the local neighborhood watering hole (everybody drives their golf carts to) before I cross that line. Or I just come home for the night cap.

Thanks for the response sir. I always need help. How much time u got? 😂😂🤣 I kid. I just wanted to make sure I wasn’t cheating on u with some place called nicks. I ordered the square $25 (I think) ashtray along with a shirt. And using ashtray tonight with a few folks over it’s way better than my rookie newbie stinky’s with the fingers that eventually break. But I get why the circular was $15 more. The angles of the square don’t work well for me. Should have gone round. I’ve seen you recommend the sun grown 30th. As stated they’re kind of hard to find. But I think a store here in houston may have them. I’ll try to grab a couple before my 12/10 cruise. Based on ur recommendation I’m looking forward to it.

I tried to join a virtual herf a month or so ago on my phone. But I still have a Motorola starTac flip phone. The one before the cool Motorola razor. I pulled it up and there was some big dude with 8 monitors and a headset. I got intimidated. Like stage fright in a public urinal. I ran away 😂😭😭 sorry everybody I have terrible dad jokes for days.

I don’t have a flip phone.

The “extra curl in my tail” is epic sir. Well done.

Thanks again for your response. I was legit confused. Enjoy your Sunday sir. God bless.

Last edited:
Pardon my ignorance. I’ve been wondering for over a week…does Pug own a shop, or it’s his local neighborhood shop?

Cause I ordered an ashtray and shirt from perdomo website direct based on whomever posted it. I think Dawgie…and a shop called Nicks Cigars online shipped it to me. If Pug owns a shop I would love to support it.

IMG_4911.jpeg

Nick’s Cigars was the original name of the business when Nick Jr started it (while he was still working full-time as an air traffic controller at Miami International Airport.)

Interesting read from Wiki…

ETA pic

Last edited:
It was a great event enjoyed getting out to the old shop. Don't get by as much as I used to when I was working out that way but great to not only see you Ed, but several of the other guys as well.