• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Pulled the trigger

Gonnagal

Like many of you, I too got the Aristocrat Humi bug itch and finally itched it yesterday. From what I've read and heard from others that have talked to Bob, his product is nothing shy of amazing. I didn't go big like most of you I just got a pretty standard Aristocrat, seeing is that's all I'm able to afford atm.

The next 4-6 weeks are going to be the longest of my life!

Congrats, now make sure you have the camera ready :thumbs:

Congratulations on your purchase. Since I got my Avallo I have been working diligently to fill it up. Clearly, the axiom "Nature abhors a vacuum" is true for humidors as well ;)

Congrats, Gonnagal, and welcome to the Staebell club. Mine is purring away behind me, keeping things cool and in great shape. I've sure enjoyed mine, and I'm sure you will be glad you made the purchase. If there's a nicer guy to do business with than Bob Staebell, I'm not sure who it is.

Minor point......if Bob told you four weeks, plan on seven..... :laugh: He's a great guy and makes a stellar product, but his popularity gets the best of him, sometimes. Don't be disappointed if he runs a bit long.

Congrats again - B.B.S.

I can not wait, I will have my camera ready and will be sure to take a lot of pictures. I didn't opt for the temp control since I really don't have temp issues, although it does sound like a very nice addon, pricey but nice.

Welcome to the Staebell Club. I'm sure that you will enjoy the humi tremendously. What model did you get?

Best Regards...Lou

Congrats, Gonnagal, and welcome to the Staebell club. Mine is purring away behind me, keeping things cool and in great shape. I've sure enjoyed mine, and I'm sure you will be glad you made the purchase. If there's a nicer guy to do business with than Bob Staebell, I'm not sure who it is.

Minor point......if Bob told you four weeks, plan on seven..... :laugh: He's a great guy and makes a stellar product, but his popularity gets the best of him, sometimes. Don't be disappointed if he runs a bit long.

Congrats again - B.B.S.
Couldn't have said it any better than that B.B.S....I've had mine for over 7 years and it's been trouble free since day one.

Gonnagal, what you just did was make an investment...your cigars will remain perfect for as long as you own it and maintain it.

Just be patient with it's delivery, it will be well worth the wait.

Congrats :thumbs:

Congrats again - B.B.S.
Couldn't have said it any better than that B.B.S....I've had mine for over 7 years and it's been trouble free since day one.Gonnagal, what you just did was make an investment...your cigars will remain perfect for as long as you own it and maintain it.

Just be patient with it's delivery, it will be well worth the wait.

Congrats :thumbs:

I honestly can not wait. Everytime I read about it I get even more excited about it, I still have like 6 week wait. I'm glad that knowing people that have them long term have their cigars in premium condition, and I'm excited to see how good it looks like in person. Even though I didn't get a lot of the fancier options that most did.

Congrats, As with the others that have one of Bob's pieces I have to say it is a 1st class piece of furniture! And mine actually was shipped close to his promise date :D

Mine too. It was almost exactly 8 weeks from the order date when mine arrived.

He told me 4-6 weeks. I'm hoping it's going to be 4 weeks since that will have it at my door almost on my birthday. Either way I can't wait for it to get here.