• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Punch and poker in Chicagoland

Cochise

Is anyone else going? Sack? Ocifer?

4-8 in Villa Park

Free cigar

Specials

Prizes for poker winners

I'm in Cochise, we haven't herfed together in a while, poker sounds good. See you there bro! :thumbs:

Sean and I are thinking about heading down there. What time are you guys heading there?

Kristen and Sean sittin' in a tree..... :whistling:

I didn't see this thread...dammit the hell! I would have definitely been down. :angry:

Sean and I are thinking about heading down there. What time are you guys heading there?
Sorry about having to leave so soon and missing you and Sean, free Punch Champion double maduro, Texas Hold'em for free cigars, and a chance for a jumbo humidor plus free food, what a night. Felt bad that i got called away, for sure we'll do Dark Lord. :thumbs:

Kristen and Sean sittin' in a tree..... :whistling:

I didn't see this thread...dammit the hell! I would have definitely been down. :angry:

Wow how old we again?!?!? :sign:

A pleasure to meet Kristen and Sean. I'm looking forward to herfing with that QT again.

Mike and Punch sponsored another fine event: I won 10 cigars And had a great time!