• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Punch Margarita

grateful1

Oh My!
This comes from a box with some age(I'll update the box code later).

Wonderful dark milk chocolate wrapper that smells earth and rich.
After a clean cut the draw test is excellent...never try to hard to draw with these little guys...nice and easy!

Initial prelight taste is chocolaty and what I'll call a little grassy/dry. I tend to find punch has that charactistic.

Initial light is even and smooth - rich smoke that lends itself to the prelight taste comes out.
What a great little smoke!

The ash is dark and solid/compact as these tend to be made well(except the occcasional plugged ones).

About 1/4 -1/3 in it's a little tight- prolly tar build up. The taste is more earthy with the chocolate underone lingering.

After going easy on the draw for a few minutes, the cigar came back around.
On occasion I've used a poker on these but that usually makes things worse - being a small ring gauge.
Instead, I draw more easily and let the cigar some around - it usually does , as in this case.

Now 1/2 way thru, a subtle 'sweetness' comes thru...still earthy/chocolate and rich yet I wonder if the tar build up lends to the sweetness?

The burn remains consistent and even wheil the ash has become lighter and a little more flaky...not terribly so.

As I enjoy this last 1/2 I am looking over some other reviews. One mentions 'floral', i suppose that's how the 'sweetness' could be descibed. Although I find RyJ to have a more floral rone for my taste.

The main thing that changes inthe last 1/3-1/4 is that the cigar becomes more - cigar like.
A dry tobacco takes over, yet the undertones of a rich cigar linger.

Always an enjoyable smoke!

<It's late - typo's will be looked at later :) >

I am a huge fan of these smokes!
Thanks for the nice review gary

This comes from a box with some age(I'll update the box code later).

Wonderful dark milk chocolate wrapper that smells earth and rich.
After a clean cut the draw test is excellent...never try to hard to draw with these little guys...nice and easy!

Initial prelight taste is chocolaty and what I'll call a little grassy/dry. I tend to find punch has that charactistic.

Initial light is even and smooth - rich smoke that lends itself to the prelight taste comes out.
What a great little smoke!

The ash is dark and solid/compact as these tend to be made well(except the occcasional plugged ones).

About 1/4 -1/3 in it's a little tight- prolly tar build up. The taste is more earthy with the chocolate underone lingering.

After going easy on the draw for a few minutes, the cigar came back around.
On occasion I've used a poker on these but that usually makes things worse - being a small ring gauge.
Instead, I draw more easily and let the cigar some around - it usually does , as in this case.

Now 1/2 way thru, a subtle 'sweetness' comes thru...still earthy/chocolate and rich yet I wonder if the tar build up lends to the sweetness?

The burn remains consistent and even wheil the ash has become lighter and a little more flaky...not terribly so.

As I enjoy this last 1/2 I am looking over some other reviews. One mentions 'floral', i suppose that's how the 'sweetness' could be descibed. Although I find RyJ to have a more floral rone for my taste.

The main thing that changes inthe last 1/3-1/4 is that the cigar becomes more - cigar like.
A dry tobacco takes over, yet the undertones of a rich cigar linger.

Always an enjoyable smoke!

<It's late - typo's will be looked at later :) >

This sounds like a nice little smoke. The only Punch I've tried is the Punch Punch, and I enjoyed them very much, so I may have to give these a try for a quick smoke. Thanks for the excellent review Gary.

I think I will pick up a box of these. They are perfect for my breaks at school, and are so tasty for the price. :whistling: