• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Punch Rare Corojo

Monte

Wish ~L'Esprit Courvoisier
Punch Rare Corojo
Pita
Cigar Details
Wrapper: Ecuador Sumatran
Filler: Nicaragua, Dominican, Honduras
Binder: Connecticut Broadleaf
Size: 48 x 6 1/8 inches
Style: Short Panatela

MSRP: $4.75

First one of these I’ve smoked. Beautifully constructed and box pressed with a chocolate colored wrapper. From first light, this cigar had a full, round flavor. About one inch into it, a spiciness started to build that continued along the entire length. Never was there any harshness to the smoke. The spiciness did cause a "bite" on the tongue, but it was a good bite. Definately medium bodied, but without the power of the the Camacho Corojo, yet still full of flavor. The cigar smoked perfectly from the light to the toss. I am going to buy more of these.

Try one,

LilCigarDude.gif
~Monte

Last time I bought a full box this was it. Great for the rush hour drive too.

Great review. I love this cigar. Especially the Rothschild. One thing though. I'm still trying to figure out why they call this a Corojo when in fact it is Sumatran ??? Rare indeed :p

These are a limited release cigar. They are released once a year in small numbers I believe in the summer.

cool, have one in the humi and now looking forward to it.

well I smoked mine tonight during our first rain of April on my back screened deck. Listening to the tree frogs and the rain was very soothing. Very smooth start and I was enjoying it until the ceiling fan started to move along with the room at only 1/4th into the cigar. Put it this way I didn't finish the Samual Adams nor the cigar which I had too put out. After two walks in the rain stumbling around the yard and finally finding the house here I am writing this.

To say the least I now remember why I do not prefer Honduran filler. This cigar was by far the buzziest cigar I have had in years. Definitly not for a comuter car cigar in my situation as I would have been in an accident.

Call me a pansy but this one almost made me sick and pass out. Not for me I am now sure.

I had one of these given to me and they are on my short list of 'gars to pick up. Almost perfect for the drive home. However, I need to double check so send me a few that you're not using at the moment and I'll try to comfirm my initial opinion :0