• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Punch Rothschild Dbl Maduro

SabresFan

Reaction score
My wife and I got to enjoy a rare outing without kids Saturday evening so we went out to dinner. We finished eating, large steak dinner for myself, and got out to the car and I realized that I did not bring a smoke for the ride home. Luckily there is local shop close by, so I stopped to get something to smoke for the 30-35 minute ride home. I looked around at the selection and decided to overpay for the services of the Punch Dbl Maduro. I forgot just how enjoyable these were. Full bodied, great flavor, and definetely made the ride home more enjoyable after a satisfying meal. I fully plan on smoking more of these, just not from the local shop at $4.10 per stick, but in a pinch it was well worth the money.

3-4 years ago these were a regular smoke for me. I smoked one recently for the first time in a long while. These never seem to let me down. They always burn well and never have a tight draw. They are great little smokes that cost next to nothing. If you have never had one, I say go out and get you a few.

Schwiering said:
3-4 years ago these were a regular smoke for me. I smoked one recently for the first time in a long while. These never seem to let me down. They always burn well and never have a tight draw. They are great little smokes that cost next to nothing. If you have never had one, I say go out and get you a few.
[snapback]219050[/snapback]​

Yep, what he said. :thumbs:

$4 ? :0 Yikes! I bought a cab of these a few years ago for around $100... something like that. After seeing what you paid I checked a few places just to be sure they didn't go up that much and was happy to see them still around $105/$110 for a cab. You caught it in the caboose for that single..... even though, IMO, they're worth $4.

Been way too long. Thanks for reminded me these are in the humi..... I need to go dig one out. These are great consistent smokes. For the price one would be hard pressed to find anything close.

cigardawg said:
Schwiering said:
[snapback]219050[/snapback]​

Yep, what he said. :thumbs:
[snapback]219163[/snapback]​

Yep what they said.

I wasn't sure anyone else thought they were any good. Used to be $2.00 per stick by the box. Still have a few with yellow cello now.

$4 ? Yikes! I bought a cab of these a few years ago for around $100... something like that. After seeing what you paid I checked a few places just to be sure they didn't go up that much and was happy to see them still around $105/$110 for a cab. You caught it in the caboose for that single..... even though, IMO, they're worth $4.

That's the NY state tobacco tax for yah. You can get them online still for about $2/per stick. Seems that every retail shop I go to is generally 50-100% more than online prices, which really makes it tough to give decent business to any of the local shops.

golfgar said:
I wasn't sure anyone else thought they were any good. Used to be $2.00 per stick by the box. Still have a few with yellow cello now.

I still have this, if it's the same one you sent me in the NST. I might have to give it a try the next time something special comes along. What, today's my birthday? Hmm... :whistling:

I just started smoking the one I have - very nice. I'll post a pic of it later, right now I'm just enjoying it too much ;)

These are one of my favorites as well. Punch cigars are what I cut my teeth on when I first started smoking cigars and they got me hooked.

Brandon