• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Puppy Pass II

Looks Good, BBS!

Sorry all for the little boo-boo... the hygro is not really a requirement, but I'd like it to be in there so I asked BBS to make sure one gets into the box. Mine should be there today... if not, methinks I'll be paying a premium for one of BBS's! :laugh: guess I was a little too ambitious trying to get the pass out...

should be smoother from here on out... :whistling:
I think this is "no worries", Swissy, as even if I'd have turned the pass around Friday night, it'd have sat through Saturday with the holiday anyway.

She'll go out tonight, one way or the other..... :thumbs:

I'll post the DC when the "rubber hits the road" later tonight.

NorCal....incoming...!!!!.... :laugh:

Cheers, gents - B.B.S.

Well, first the good news; Swissy's hygro arrived today, so I:

- Inventoried the sticks (100% correct)
- Took care of my puts and takes
- Split the gars into two ziplock bags
- Made sure the beads looked appropriate (check)
- Zeroed the hygro and put in in with the gars (check)
- Packed my doggie's gift to NorCal's doggies in the box (rolled up in the sack)
- Added some packing material as appropriate to keep things from moving about.

Ya know, "Yummy Chummies" make pretty darn good packing material.... :laugh:

The "bad" news is that USPS's site won't let me print a label so this will have to go out tomorrow. I'm telling you, If I have to drive the damn box south myself, it'll go out tomorrow....!!!... :thumbs:

So, a slight "delay of game" but things should roll along just fine from this point on. I'll post the DC for NorCal as soon as I can get one.... :whistling:

NorCal - there's a local doggie boutique that actually bakes dog cookies out of materials that are very healthy and my mutts just love 'em. Hope yours does as well.

Thanks for letting me play, Swissy - we're off and running now.

Best Regards, gentlemen - B.B.S.

..WOOT!! Just got the label.

NorCal, once USPS scans this, your DC is:

0103 8555 7499 9090 7140

Thanks again, guys - B.B.S.

Great!!
First post reflects puts/takes. Thanks for playing Tom... glad the girls liked the treats! :thumbs:

NorCal- yer up!! start thinking of which goodies ya want! ;)

bbs-1.jpg

For your inspection ....

Takes:
2. H. Upmann Magnum 46 (MAG46) (5/05)
10. Arturo Fuente Work Of Art Maduro (WOAM)
21. La Flor Dominicana Factory Press I
20. Joya de Nicaragua Antaño 1970 Belicoso

Puts:
34. SCdLH La Punta (10/03)
35. Anejo No.50
36. Padron 1926 #9 (2005)
37. Finlandia Robusto

:cool:

David,
these look ok to me - Although I have no idea what a Finlandia Robusto is! :laugh: only thing I found was in Euro prices, but the conversion was more than worth the JdN so I'd say that's fair... if I saw the right thing... :whistling:

Anyone have an issue with these? If not, get that puppy rolling! :thumbs:

David,
these look ok to me - Although I have no idea what a Finlandia Robusto is! :laugh: only thing I found was in Euro prices, but the conversion was more than worth the JdN so I'd say that's fair... if I saw the right thing... :whistling:

Anyone have an issue with these? If not, get that puppy rolling! :thumbs:

Howzabout I get that puppy rolling after it arrives :whistling:

The box arrived safe and sound last night, inventory done, P&T's complete. Now I just need to drive up to Pleasanton today to get the treats, they have a nice little puppy bakery there that I know somebody will enjoy.

BBS, those are some very nice looking treats, the temptation to enjoy one with "my" coffee this morning was quite strong :laugh: . Our girls will love them I'm sure.

I can't believe I turned down the invite, Swissy. I know I am too busy and travelling too much to be sure I would be around, but we could have worked around that to ensure no delay.

Kacey and I want in on PPIII!

She is very sad that her daddy didn't join this pass....
kacey8weeks.jpg

By the way, she is three or four times that size now, and not quite as pathetic looking...ask Gary.

Unless you call it, That Finlandia may not make it back North.

Nope... not calling anything! not the way I wanna run the pass- let it sort itself out and what comes home, comes home. I see that as the fun of the pass, really. At least from the host perspective. So if you have designs on it, grab it! (unless someone before you does!) :laugh:

Smokelaw, don't worry- you'll get your chance to redeem yourself to your pup...

My two girls, a golden retriever/lab mix and lhasa apso, loved their treats from BBS. Some nice boutique style treats, quite fancy for the girls.

If Desert Rat is ready I'll ship this bad boy today.

BBS, those are some very nice looking treats, the temptation to enjoy one with "my" coffee this morning was quite strong :laugh: . Our girls will love them I'm sure.

NorCal - you and your girls are very welcome. We don't often visit that little pet boutique, but they do have really great stuff for the dogs (and cats). Not that we spoil our mutts....much like most pet owners, methinks..... :laugh:

Best Regards - B.B.S.

Skip him!!!

Just kidding I'm guessing he'll check in soon enough.